Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes?

i´d buy this from the nest shop with the NPC
    "[Legend Main Weapon Converter]" and i didnt read the description wich says that it wont works with lencea and machina weapons
    and it is not tradable, so, anyone can tell me what can i do with this item?
    i feel very bad cuz i spend 1400 gold and 6000 nest points and my main is a Dragoon
    it will work for lencea someday? thx for support

It won't work as Lanceas and Machinas only have 1 type of weapon.
    That is for those who wants to job change and keep using their weapons.
    Example, a barbarian wielding axe wants to change job to a gladiator who wields sword so the barb can convert his axe to sword and keep using it.

Comment

Are you from NA? (I assumed so as Dragoon is Flurry in SEA server). Anyways, Legend Main Weapon Converters are mainly used to convert a weapon into another weapon choice of the same basic class. Example, a Destroyer can change his Hammer weapon into either a Sword or an Axe. Tis mainly used for characters who changed jobs into sub-classes who have a particular weapon prerequisites in his skills (e.g. Bringers can only use Daggers, Swordmasters can only use Swords).

It doesn't work for Lanceas as they only have a single sub-class branch. For future use, I don't know. There are rumors of a future 2nd sub-class for Lanceas but it doesn't guarantee if the 2nd sub-class will use a new weapon. So for now, as a Dragoon that item is useless for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrausagi View Post
        i´d buy this from the nest shop with the NPC
        "[Legend Main Weapon Converter]" and i didnt read the description wich says that it wont works with lencea and machina weapons
        and it is not tradable, so, anyone can tell me what can i do with this item?
        i feel very bad cuz i spend 1400 gold and 6000 nest points and my main is a Dragoon
        it will work for lencea someday? thx for support
        why do you need that for lancea , isn't lancea has only 1 kind of weapon w/c is spear . unlike other class like academic you have cannon or kabala. so when u change job from Gearmaster to Adept for example, u need to convert cannon to kabala using that converter.

Comment

Skyros atom100 Knee yeah, i now i know it is uslesss, but what im trying to say is if there are any way to make gold out of this mistake?
          wcih weapons are able to be transformed so i can buy it, transform it and sell it to make some cash back for this useless item

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            Legend weapons cannot be traded.

You would do well to learn from your mistake and remember to read the item description first before buying it.

• Skyros
            Skyros commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, you cant. That item is untradeable nor Server strorageable. Its completly useless for you.

i just wanted to say that its stupid that you actually bought something that you didn't even read first hand.

how come you wanted to buy something like this item? what were your plans upon purchasing this item?

Comment

Working...
          X