Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disconnection Issues after sending bug report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnection Issues after sending bug report?

i think this might be the wrong topic in this thread but i just want to make sure if sending a bug report would be the fault of my frequent disconnection ingame?

I was playing my piercer (lancea specialization) and entered a dungeon, after a while i noticed that my game froze, i thought it was just a normal hang up for when the game is loading, but it crashed and i saw the "crash notification" window, i clicked the send bug report, afterwards i keep disconnecting, and seeing my ping go high and was unable to play properly, now i am still trying to figure out if this is from my internet connection, or from the "send bug report" i did, i was thinking of the latter, don't know what to do now besides getting an advice from anyone who might know how to solve this problem.

I checked my internet connection, tried streaming a video on youtube, and it works fine, but i doubt if its an ISP issue because i have been playing for quite a long time now and this just happened today.

Edit: Nevermind, it was the internet connection, someone was illegally connecting to the wifi, keeps using the wifi without permission.
    Last edited by CLYMAX; 03-20-2018, 08:00 PM.
Working...
X