Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resu feat

Hello,

I saw this feat and I am tempted to try for it, and thus I have some questions to ask:

1. Where is most convenient place to perform this feat?
    2. Am I correct to assume the resu-ing to be done in a single run? What if the person I'm resu-ing or myself dc'ed halfways? Will I have to restart?

Thank you in advance

Every resu counts.

Comment

1. DDN Spitflower Stage or VN Luga Stage (both of these stage are full of hazardous area, making it easier to suicide).

2. Like Naxsu said, every party resurrection counts.

Comment

In my experience, the one who's doing the resurrections should stay alive so doing this on a nest/dungeon where there is a high chance of you dying (from nest mechanic or boss damage) is quite inconvenient.
        I highly advise to do this feat in this dungeon: Dry Sand Swamp Abyss Difficulty (aka Distorted Zone accessible through Rhadames portal).
        There are plenty of mobs here and they can easily kill a naked lv 93-95 character while a Lv 95 wearing Neris wont be killed that easily.

Best to resu a naked 93-95 Physician using a low level kabala. (so she won't kill the mobs but can heal you when you get the aggro mobs while doing the resurrecting)
        She also has Unli Dispenser. Skill cd resets whenever she gets revived.
        Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-23-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X