Ways to easily farm gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to easily farm gold

Hi eveyone since I've reach the max level I'm getting a hard to to farm gold and gear up my raven can anyone share their tips on how to farm gold and gear up?
    my daily rotation is daily quest, dice, BGB and CP hunt, gold is too slow. I don't have a real money to spend for CC

Thank you so much and god bless

~Cheer~

Do dice, Light your heart with Sunlight event, CP hunt with 20+ chars.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

what is this sunlight event?

Comment

can you share me all the things you know on how to farm/earn gold? if you provide me with details on how you play, when you play, how long you play for a day, your gear, etc. i can make up a plan for you to earn enough gold each day and each week

Comment

• dhendhen008
        dhendhen008 commented
        Editing a comment
        I played 4 hours a day every day for the last 5 months. my gear is only level 10 neris with agi jades and thanos access.

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        i play 4-6 hrs a day, almost everyday for the past 5 months too. main and sub both calypse(i only have 2 chars both flurry).. i dunno where you went wrong XD

i read guides if i have free time until today and for sure will continue it as long as am playing this game.
        forums & youtube got lots of information resources bout the game. just have to dig them

also i suggest having subs on same tree with same stats for shared talis/plates/jades & costume for easy farming
        Last edited by acevanlee; 04-24-2018, 08:54 PM.

Originally posted by dhendhen008 View Post
      what is this sunlight event?
      Sorry for being noob here, Just where to get gold coins? please bear with me
      Thank you

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Check your Special Storage (A small box with "!" icon, located left of your hotkeys bar) and you will see "Box of Essence" or something (I forgot the exact name). You will first get Level 1 box, and you need certain amount of Sun Essence to unlock. At Level 4, you will get Gold Goblin Coin.

atleast 4 hours a day is fine if you're playing only a single character, so here's the plan i've come up for you:
      • Always do Daily Quest each day, each run of dungeon in a party could get you at around 10g per run, and each daily quest gives you 8 gold 54 silver and 90 copper, from which could add up to 45gold, you can earn a minimum of 80 gold per 5 daily quest, maximum of 120 gold on a regular basis, 150 if the drop rate is set at 100% (the drop rate event, stay tuned at their calendar
      • Daily Tasks, look it up by pressing letter "V" on your keyboard, check daily task, check all the tasks there besides the pvp one (battlefield match making isn't available all the time) do as what stated in the daily tasks, mostly it is composed of giving 5 likes, sending heroes to remote quests on your remote dungeon tab just under menu by pressing letter "N" and then searching for the remote dungeon, or by default hotkey, press "Del" or "Delete" button, i will explain the hero stuff later, and then another daily task is to complete atleast 10 dungeon runs in any difficulty (you can do 2 times of run in a daily party for a total of 10 runs after you've managed to run in with another party on your first daily quest completion) then there's to complete 1 nest run, you can do this by finishing a normal level 90 nest or doing minotaur nest at calderock village located at the gray ruins just south area of the calderock village. go look it up for yourself
      • Fortress of Erosion or Gates of Erosion on the boundary gate or the portal where you do your daily quest, you can check it up and scroll down when you enter the portal, you need a monster card before you can enter there, you can get one by buying at TH just search "Monster" on the search tab, or if you don't have gold, you can get a free monster card from Priestess of Darkness, or if you don't see it, check your quest tab, at remote quests, and search for "Gates of Erosion" or "Fortress of Erosion" quest, you will see it and you can easily understand how to do the quest by reading the description and notifications, after you finish the quest, you will receive the monster card, now you can use it to enter there. Gates of Erosion or the monster stage where you play as the monsters you choose from your monster cards is a type of dungeon that can give you high grade minerals or jewels/stones that you can sell off for a hefty amount of gold, minimum of 40g you can earn each run, you can only run the dungeon twice per week.
      • While doing Daily Quests or running in dungeons, keep collecting gifts, and gift them to npcs, ofc if you want to earn some mission points, you've gotta spread out the gifts you give to npcs, if a particular npc has 100% friendship points with you, go on to another npc, and repeat until you've completed and befriended them 100%, you will get mission points by that time.
        and mission points are needed in order to complete a certain feat on achievements, this feat requires 30,000 mission points, and what you will receive is 200 free magic enhancement jelly to use on your enhancement, this jelly is not tradable
      • The points you earn while gifting npcs could be used to buy items on the alliance store, golden goose guild store is one of the most beneficial, if you can look it up, you will see that there are benefits when you purchase a type of membership, the best and gives you bang for your buck, is the membership with the highest price and with better benefits, this benefits lasts ffor a week so plan ahead, this also gives you benefit of receiving bonus gold whenever you sell off things you can trade with npcs.
      • Remote Dungeons is located on your menu or by pressing "Del" or "Delete" button, you will need heroes in order to achieve a successful rate on completing a remote quest, the remote quest varies from RARE/EPIC/UNIQUE.
        RARE - rare remote quests only requires rare heroes of atleast level 10 of level to get an atleast 70% success rate of completing the remote quest without failure, using other higher rarity of heroes gives you more success, you can also use potions of respective rarity in order to increase your success chance, but you can only use 3 max, this quest has a base success chance of 30%
        EPIC - epic remote quests requires atleast level 20 of rare heroes, and a minimum of lvl 15 epic heroes in order to have a higher success chance of atleast 65%, the rewards are more valuable than the rare ones, this quest has a base success chance of 30%
        UNIQUE - unique remote quests requires unique heroes, using epic heroes will surely add just a small chance of success , unlike other remote quests, unique quests doesn't have a 30% success rate like the epic and rare quests
        things you can earn from all the boxes are Luminous Dragon Jade Heart and fragments (Low-grade or epic) Luminous Talisman Essence and fragments, rare gifts that costs a hefty amount of gold to be sold, a fixed amount of gold, and some other goodies such as spera, high grade garnet, etc.
      • My advice is just do your daily tasks, and you will be on your way, read patch notes as well, it will help you out on your adventures

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        its in the feats, i just said that.

some feats are only achieved by doing unique ways of completing them, such as resu feats where you resurrect someone over and over again, it is that you use red life stones, and it will give you the change job scroll.

it definitely isn't that much of worthy feat since red life stones are rarely given to you, if you don't receive any RH benefit at all or returned hero benefits, RH benefits when achieved 30 days inactivity, you will receive freebies, and one of them is 30 red lifestones.

200 jellies isn't much compared when just purchasing thousands of them in order to enhance gears, not only on 1 single character, but for all of your characters available.
        its a good help as well from players who mainly relies on "luck" but since this is medea/calypse we are talking about, then you can't base it on luck, if it breaks, you're done, all hard work gone, that is why jelly is a must.

• elvesguild
        elvesguild commented
        Editing a comment
        Whenever Mr.Shovels write these lengthy posts, I always learn something new. Great work!

• dhendhen008
        dhendhen008 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll keep in mind about this procedure and by the way as a starter if I'm going to buy a CC what items should I buy and sell? I'm going to buy a CC but I'm a little confuse about what items should I buy and sell it in game to earn big golds

Thank you so much for your help sir GOD BLESS
    Working...
    X