Raid/Nesting HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid/Nesting HELP

Hello! I'm an old player and recently coming back to DN after a loooooooong long hiatus. So many changes have been done and the tables have been turned a lot from what I can see. Im out of loop over the Raids and Nests now. So my question is, what are the classes that are most sought-out on raids/nests?

Another question is what Class do I have to play to get both the privilege of being in-demand and the cheapest to build.

-------
    I made a Smasher because last time I was in, it was one of the best DPS class and now I heard that it's below that tier now.. and also i figured it would be expensive to gear up a smasher.
    Last edited by von_; 05-07-2018, 12:05 PM.

I recommend you use godtier dps classes now ~ shooting star, flurry, rm and bm. I personally highlight shooting star. Its just so op even among the other aforementioned classes. These classes, even if undergeared, out-dps other fully-geared classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aikaneichi View Post
      I recommend you use godtier dps classes now ~ shooting star, flurry, rm and bm. I personally highlight shooting star. Its just so op even among the other aforementioned classes. These classes, even if undergeared, out-dps other fully-geared classes.
      Hello, thanks for answering. Im confused, are support characters not accepted now? Because I expected a support-class answer, tbh. (are nests all about fast runs nowadays?) Also what is your standard of undergeared?

Comment

Sorc boost soon. Smasher will be on top again. You made a good choice

Comment

Originally posted by justlance View Post
          Sorc boost soon. Smasher will be on top again. You made a good choice
          Ohhh, i didnt see that coming? I'll research more about this. However, I'm thinking of making another class to support finances so I wanted to make a highly-sought class that can do raid/nest even if they're undergeared. Im thinking of making one between SS and Flurry now, but I can still be swayed to go for support-classes if they're still in-demand despite being undergeared.
          Last edited by von_; 05-07-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I see. My apologies :-) What got me when I read your post were these words only:

*in-demmand
            *cheapest to build

So sorry. I'm a mess. Haha

Anyway, for gear standards it's a personal preference for me. I'm sure it's different with the others. Full t2 +20 calypse with 95 U/L jades is fully-geared for me. Any equip around t2 medea to t1 calypse is undergearing. I'd call it midgears too.

I'd choose to party a medea-geared flurry or ss over calypse-equipped saint/lf or any support classes. But again this is for current content where clearing 95 nests witht the shortest amount of time is most preferred. And the current support classes now don't help much. The future is interesting though but still a few months away imo. Support classes will surpass current tier 2 dps classes. Crazy op and imbalanced.

But quite frankly, yeah, go for either ss or flurry. P2w or not, those classes now are freaking op you don't even have to think if you'll be in-demmand in a party, you'd lead your own regular nest party and everyone would easily jump in, me included XD.

Comment

Working...
            X