Weapon Costumes Non-transferable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Costumes Non-transferable?

So are the weapon's costume not transferable? I can't seem to put it in the server Cash storage.. or send it via mail. Is this stuck in 1 character? Or Am I missing something?

I think we are at the point where epic weapons can now be vend/sold on th.

PS. I just dunno if it is on kDN or cDN... or other server.
    (not sure about this, but i saw a th picture where epic weapons such as police & racing weapons vend at th)
    Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 06-01-2018, 08:46 PM.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      we had also advantages since most of the epic costume weapon came from cc's gachalicious events, and NA can only get that by opening gatcha boxes.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      If it is profitable, so we still do need Trade Warranty for Epic Weapons or they make Newly bought via coupon to have TH:1?

Currently, I have 6 Exchange Coupons, 3 Police Weapons, 2 Darkness Weapons, & 2 Racing Weapons.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      AFAIK TW don't exists in NA, they can trade the weapon itself or the coupons. that's what I observe in their trade forum.

Which weapon costume are you referring to?

If it's the synthesized one you can't transfer it over server storage.
    If it's the blue monthly one you buy at CS you can't transfer it over server storage
    If it's the hero weapon costume, that can be transferred via server storage and TH if you use Trade Warranty (TW)
    If it's the dark/abyss/light/etc costume you can't server storage but can TH using TW

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe the old hero weapons (rare) ..

Originally posted by SadisticEin View Post
    Which weapon costume are you referring to?

If it's the synthesized one you can't transfer it over server storage.
    If it's the blue monthly one you buy at CS you can't transfer it over server storage
    If it's the hero weapon costume, that can be transferred via server storage and TH if you use Trade Warranty (TW)
    If it's the dark/abyss/light/etc costume you can't server storage but can TH using TW
    Here's the weapon costume that I'm talking about. This and the Gauntlet.

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah the Cash Shop rare one (I have the same sword xD)
      Yeah you can't transfer that one, sadly

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Man, that's annoying. Since you can transfer the suit and the pants but not the weapons. You're not even allowed to sell it.
Working...
X