Which class to use for main??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which class to use for main??

Good evening, everyone, I'm sorry for my bad English because I'm from Brazil. I play from the 24 cap and I go and I go back all the caps pretty much, and now I have a doubt in choosing which class I should use to be my main. I like to play the game myself and I always prefer the PVE, I would like a good class for these purposes and that does not suffer much.

I currently have these classes:
    Flurry 80
    Smasher 95
    Dark Avenger 60
    Abyss Walker 50
    Blade Dancer 80
    Crusader 80
    Elestra 80
    Physician 50
    By the way I do not get along with sorc due to the low def and high capacity to die.

Are these good or should I create another?

Flurry: Currently the strongest dps class in the game. Very versatile for any situation, though I've never liked her gameplay that much.

Smasher: Pretty straightforward rotation and she will receive another boost in 3 months time.

Dark Avenger: He's fallen quite far behind his fellow warriors, and you cannot use job change on him. He will be boosted in about 3 months, but even then it may not be enough to bring him back to the top.

Abyss Walker: Last I checked, AW's ultimate and strongest skill is still bugged. Future update may further reduce his output with prolonged Summon Shadow cooldown and reduced Dark Conviction damage.

Blade Dancer: She's not bad, but not too good either. July update is expected to bring some improvement to her output.

Crusader: He's currently above the middle rank, but still inferior to his brother Inquisitor. He will be boosted together with Blade Dancer and others in July update.

Elestra: Mostly picked for her unique freeze debuff. She's quite irreplaceable in any raid party, but only if you can afford to gear her to meet the requirement.

Physician: Not too good. Most party would usually choose to bring Light Fury instead due to his unique stackable debuff and superior dps.

My personal pick: Crusader and Smasher.
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-07-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Cidokyle
      Cidokyle commented
      Editing a comment
      remember I have a change scroll in 95, used in these classes for change?

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      someone already show u the pro's and con's of the characters u have, one even suggested flurry from ur other thread. you can't asks other players for what to main. we have our own preferences, u should try and experience urself what to main.

If your complaining characters die easily, any class die easily w/ Neris gears, you should at least gear them w/ Medea to do dq solo.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      at the current nerf of inquisitor on KDN who do you think is at the top of clerics now? crus or still inqui? o:

DA is pretty good

Comment

Whats job for each class is good for pve? Not count spin off

Easy play, more aoe skills, mobility considering.
      Last edited by Cidokyle; 06-08-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Agent3554
        Agent3554 commented
        Editing a comment
        Defensio Pre-awakening

I am in doubt between destroyer, elestra, majesty, smasher and ray mec.

Comment

Usually people will pick meta class although it's not always a good idea especially when it suddenly got nerfed or the player is not really comfortable/can't fit in the game style of the class. Do you have any class you're having fun to play with without getting annoyed in their damage output (e.g. too small)? Better to choose something you enjoy playing too aside from the meta thing.

Example, I'm playing DA because at times I just stare at the void and some DA's slow cast skills matches with that. I don't worry much about skill rotation since it's pretty easy to manage DA, don't need to click/press skills severely ('sassins are good but I feel like I'm loaded with cooldowns, aiming, and such when playing them), can tank certain boss skill (DC have 70% damage reduction afaik tho at times it feels higher than that), can chat/reply to people while casting DC, don't curse/stress out self much when skill gets broken because it's not a burst type so nothing gets ruined that much (well probably except when DC gets canceled when doing 1 hit boss runs). And invincible fast tumbles is life. Plus I can fly through all stomps kek

Comment

Working...
        X