About spera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About spera

hii, so i want to ask, should i buy spera from th that cost 28-30g/pcs or buy it from nest store to save my gold. I confused to use my nest point for spera or for the cube. Thankss!

It depends whether you badly need to use the Spera or to farm gold, or if you are in a hurry to make a Genesis accessory. In either of the 3 ways, you should figure out how to balance all 3 within the week.

An additional suggestion is:
    If you have multiple geared characters, you can have one or two of them focus on farming Genesis cubes while the rest will aim for purchasing Speras at the nest store for general use among your chars. And once those chars aiming for genesis cubes have farmed enough for the accessory you want, they can help out in buying the Speras or any other items you want at the Nest Points Store too.
    Then you get to decide whether to use some or sell some.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Basically 1 char farms the Light and Dark Cubes, then craft the Genesis using that character. It doesn't really matter where you craft your Genesis as they are server storageable.

Or if you are aiming to craft mutiple Genesis parts, you can use multiple chars to hasten the process (double/triple the effort for the same amount of time)

• MarcieLin
      MarcieLin commented
      Editing a comment
      Genesis accessories are server storageable, but the Light and Dark cubes needed to make them are not. That's why I mentioned that if you have multiple "geared" chars, they can easily farm the maximum amount of Light Cubes purchasable weekly.

You can buy up to 25 Light cubes each week at the Nest Points store, which costs a total of 12,500 Nest Points. If you have more than one char who can farm that amount within the week, then you will be able to make multiple Genesis accessories for the same amount of time just like Skyros said^. If you don't have any geared chars who can clear the Limit Break Nests, or farm the 12.5k Nest Points for that matter, then you need to know how to spend your Nest Points wisely and decide whether to buy Light Cubes or Spera, to use or sell them for gold. Your decisions apply per character basis.

You can also buy another 25 Light cubes at the Dungeon Points Store and 9 more at the Colosseum Store, for a total of 51 farmable Light Cubes each week, per character. So the amount of cubes you want to farm per char and the gold you want to earn while farming is completely up to you.

• Oceanhills
      Oceanhills commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankyou so much for your suggestion! definitely will follow your suggestion and luckily i have multiple geared char . thankyouuu
Working...
X