Abyss SVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss SVC

May i know what is the rewards difference between VN , MN and GGN. And which is the svc that worth the most as each svc priced differently?

... I think someone asked this already... anyways,

MN is just faster compare to 3 VN/GGN, drops roughly the same w/ 3 VN/GGN but consumes tix worth 3 VN/GGN. Freakin expensive than x3 VN runs but if you REALLY REAAAALLY REAAAALY want to get materials faster MN is the choice.

GGN is longer so ppl price it high but personally the services here are mostly rip offs (Hell, one time I was selling it for cheaper price, like only 300-400 for HC then some pub there pms me that (s)he can sell it for 650g [when it's not even that hard, just lengthy.]). You shouldn't take them unless you're really desperate for weekly runs tbh.

VN svc is the most.. idk, I'd say not worth it servicer-wise, other servicers keep on lowballing, shouting they can run this fastt and that, plus got to deal with some turd clients frequently. Despite that, prolly it's the cheapest svc for ppl who needs mats.

Well in the end it depends on what you need but the drop is pretty much the same worth per run.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      I dunno why they asked my to have it. LMAO

• EliakimNeo
      EliakimNeo commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAOO Xenocho

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      This is why I had not doing any svc since the April update, god demn SEA toxic still heavy in the game, exceed the 200ppm threshold in GTS1.
Working...
X