CBN question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBN question..

CBN is comp on right? yet I saw someone shouting LFM> CBN free need "GEARED" ppls... I rectified him that just get DPS class ppls and you will be fine and the scrub got triggered then peenoise cancer talking reigns supreme...

Last edited by Jeugal; 07-17-2018, 05:26 AM.

Leave ignorant people to their own beliefs.

Yes, CBN is comp on. But certain class may fare better/worse than the others due to their skill mechanic (e.g Flurry with her vulnerable Spinning Skewer + 90% critical ultimate is probably the best class for CBN).

Comment

They're scrubs who don't read patch notes or do not understand what the highlighted text means.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CBN.png
Views:	9
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	143727

Comment

Well in reality there are antivaxxers so this is not really surprising lol
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

What to do with people that doesnt read patch note and are actually exploring the DN world?
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

I think the reason is to decrease the rate of people who do bug runs, not really sure if ED fixed it a'dy but i think they explained it as if youre geared then you wont bug the run since you can get called out at the world chat

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm surprised. There actually is a reason to this LOL.

• Aocreion
              Aocreion commented
              Editing a comment
              That also made me chuckle for a bit

i think its because to prevent people using subs to scam everywhere ?

Comment

Working...
            X