Need help with Smasher PVE Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Smasher PVE Build.

Can someone who is familiar with Smasher send me the skill tree and equipment's needed for Smasher PVE Build?
    Thanks.

Sample generic build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

You can adjust your Sorceress and Force User skills to your liking, I personally max out my Shockwave because that's how I roll. If you plan on putting Majesty skills, it's all up to you.

Gears are quite basic as you are an INT Class.

Armor: Go from Neris to Medea to Calypse, you can buy Neris Armor at Blacksmith and just Upgrade them like ham. Once you +20 those, you can convert it. Neris>MedeaT1>MedeaT2>Calypse and so on.
    Accesories: Chiron Accesories from Nest Points are a good starter pack. Labrynth are also good if you get the stats you need (INT/Magic Attack).
    Heraldry: Just pick the basic ones and if you can get third stat, go for Crit/Crit DMG or whatever stat you're lacking.
    Jades: Level 95 Defense Jade with Crit/Crit DMG, 95 Magic Attack w/ INT Attack or if you want to go elemental, just choose whatever element you want and make sure that you have enough like 60% or more.
    Talisman: Won't go on the details with this one, just view other smashers in town to get an idea.

Try posting your stats here if you still feel there's something missing.

Comment

Thanks mate, I just want a reference to follow for my newly created Smasher.
      Will let you know if I need anything else.

Comment

Working...
      X