CP Shop 's new Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP Shop 's new Costume

is the epic grade with WEAPON and secondary weapon INTENDED or bugged? or is this another one of those

"We're here to announce that there have been some errors on the blah blah balh"

and then proceed to replace this costumes with rare grade?

EDIT:

"The Crystal Point Store finally has a costume update!

The School Uniform Costume (Epic) is available in the Crystal Point Store."

IT IS INTENDED GO BUY YOUR COSTUMES NOW ! THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO RECALLS

Last edited by geeeen17; 10-07-2018, 10:14 PM.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

so the new school set costume on crystal shop is not epic then?

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      do they have any proof on it? or screenshot of what it looks like? ED deleted the reference photo :/

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      marzial09 i did buy the costumes to confirm if its epic, it is . Just asking for a friend if its intended, if this is spirit all over again and theyll take back the costume.

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      the new CP Shop set isn't the "School" set that they said, thats why them remove images from the patch post, is the "Turquioise Engineering" set now, so...What Happening?!

Most likely its bugged and the ones who bought it will get bamboozled. It's wise not buying it for now due to ED's poor handling of such issues.

I think waiting for the SG M&G event (or a couple of weeks) would confirm the validity of the costume stats.

Comment

For now it's probably better for those who bought it that they don't put something important on the costumes *points at unique engraving scrolls* until everything settles down and (if this ever happens) wait until there's a statement that this feature is intentional. You don't wanna lose your good stat scrolls on something they might replace like the gacha's spirit.

Comment

on yesterday's patch note the one they posted is the calderock school uniform one piece + glasses
        now its turquoise set and its epic grade lol and whats written now on patc note is to be updated with red text
        if ever they remove it and refund sa crystal points
        rip to those who bought in th 50-60kg each parts also ez gold for the sellers 300k crystal points (30k cc) = 50kg x5 = 250kg lol ez money

Comment

ED's greatest gift to SEA.....misguided infos about their events and poor compensation for it . v . )

Comment

People are already selling that shit in TH 50k gold per piece. The recent Spirit issue is enough proof that players will pay for ED's mistakes without compensation. I suggest not to buy any of the "Bug" costume pieces

Comment

still no notice from them saying it's a mistake -__-
              maybe they know but doesn't care anymore lmao

Comment

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                they might just remove it to crystal shop if it's not intended, i've already changed 2 sets for self use. if they recall it they wiil loss little credibility left to them , specially for who bought crystal points from cash shop.

• geeeen17
                geeeen17 commented
                Editing a comment
                i kinda feel that what they really want is the rare costume, but instead of replacing the one in cash shop , they just said they put the wrong one in patchnote which is a little weird how can you mess up a note..... . so maybe the costumes are here to stay theyre afraid to admit its a mistake due to recents errors and incompetence

well all hell will break loose if they recall every costumes bought.
                Last edited by geeeen17; 10-07-2018, 05:16 AM.

• Skyros
                Skyros commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, considering ED recent Spirit fiasco, it's kind of stupid to not consider the Crystal Store costumes being bugged.
                Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, well, I'm an idiot.

I am also shocked on the stats for school club costume since I had it when it was released before on my sorc and cleric which is a rare type not epic as it is from the crystal shop. People are having distrust on ED since they have made a lot of mistakes recently specially the spirit and genesis accessory to add up. I didn't join the bling-bling event so am not affected but a lot of my friends are and now with this new issue many are doubtful on purchasing. I'll leave this pic here for those who want reference. Picture not mine and link on the released costumes found below. All credits to the rightful owner.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...eased-in-dnsea

Comment

Up for this Calling the attention of Tasha .. please inform players about this topic so they wont be misguided . Thanks
                Last edited by makoyz13; 10-07-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

need update on this..
                  Attached Files

Comment

If you check the patch note now, the new image is up and it says school uniform (EPIC) so it must be intended.

Comment

• geeeen17
                      geeeen17 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      just saw it thanks, impending hell averted.

Now that they have updated the image and confirmed that if it's epic costume, go and buy it (of course if u have CP)
                    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• atom100
                      atom100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      still a lot cheaper if u buy cp at cash shop.

If u rely on daily, weekly tasks, might take 5 months. faster if you got gold, those legend RDE are worth it now.

• GXSCC
                      GXSCC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      that's right, you only spend 30k CC in CP and you get a set that would probably costs 100k or more if u buy synthesis devices and cheap costume parts

• marzial09
                      marzial09 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its a big FU to all their players who spend $ on their synthesize costume + their event ( synthesize costume + 1 ) and altea spammers xD, I hope they give more costume options nxt update :3
                  Working...
                  X