Halloween Event Draculia Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Event Draculia Quest

So.. since the update notes gives fck all about some information on this quest (they don't even have info on what quests gives what, you just had to guess). I thought I'd just ask here. How long will the Draculia Quest last? Can you even get all the mounts? Will they remove it again outtanowhere just like the Board Game Shop? (Yes, ED. I still have my coins. I was saving for Gold Goblin.. I didn't even get any warning just poof! the shop was removed). Will I even get an answer? I might never know. Thank you.

hmph. ED mentioned about the removal of Board Game store in the October patch notes, also Draculia event is a durational 1, so yes, they will remove after next update patch, and... if u still can't get Halloween points, you would better check Draculia daily quest first before accept it, cuz 3rd quest "Fight Mission" give that points, 200 per day,
    also, if you don't spend Roulette Tickets before the update, or save them for the next Board Battle event or sell them in some NPC
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      it can be like this: mission 1 can give you coupon A (the coffin), mission 2 is give u cupon B (Merchant Draculia), and mission C, which is currently the only one that gives points, coupon C (king Chair)

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      They mentioned the board game store removal right after the update. Also, I've already wasted some time from the Draculia Quest because I didn't pick Battle for 4 days because I didn't know it was the only one that gives Halloween Points until I asked people in the game. So it'd be great to know how long Draculia would be staying.

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      the weird thing is why remove duck nest 2 shop (lv95) while duck nest shop (lv80) still there for ages..

If you're still wondering about the rewards, here ya go
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...il-bit-spoiler

I think there's enough time to collect them all in a single character, usually the event goes starting from the day of the patch up til the next month's patch

Comment

Working...
    X