Gambling Pouch - Seasonal Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambling Pouch - Seasonal Points

anyone with list of % chances.from 7.5k to 25k? or anyone tried opening pouches?, my first pouch gave me 7.5k . so..
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

You should ask any list for success rate of enhancing guardian talisman, I got 76000 seasonal points yesterday and it only got me lv2, another try today another failure.

Comment

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      holy.. what kind of madness is this? 0.8%? 0.5%? 0/07%? 0.02%? what is this? trying to get 3rd-stat-FD-plate? lol.. definitely stopping at +5.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're god of gambler, you can try to +10 your talisman, ha ha ha.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see ED selling seasonal points in cash shop...

here is my experience;

Comment

• dbpaus
      dbpaus commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont worry brothers, I actually make this as Honed, because I will make a new video on how to convert it.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      xForgetty I only skimmed through the video and he already have max crit and cdmg.
      He definitely will need to convert it and wasting some points in doing so rather than getting sharp in the first place.

• EventHorizon
      EventHorizon commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow so lucky. I burned 108k points to reach +5

Can we put guardian talisman in special storage?

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's special server storage that requires premium storage ticket then yes, you need 3 tickets for it.

Thanks i already saw it and yes it need 3 tix holy sh*t hahaha 7500 cc anyway any source of seasonal point? Except saint haven defence

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lagendia Continent Exploration.

geeeen17 I have just opened 10+ of the gamble pouches. Most of them are 10k. I got three 7500 and three 12000 if remember correctly. Total net loss is 1500.
    No more guts to open more of them, do not want to 'awaken' gambler spirit, I am a good person.

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks ive opened a lot and we almost got the same result, only got 7500 10k and 12k, opened around 10 as well. but i lost around 8k pts sad

• zenkizero
      zenkizero commented
      Editing a comment
      me too, i was opened more than 20 pouchs from sub char, only 1 time 15k, 2 times 12k,alomost got 7.5k and 10k
      So hard to try
Working...
X