Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much dps should I expect from a Ripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much dps should I expect from a Ripper?

<duplicate post in Assassin's Perch, asked again here for more exposure>

1) What is the dps range should I be doing if I am playing Ripper properly in STS?

2) Could you please also tell me your PVE dps range (if you play Ripper, or if you think your numbers can provide some valuable insights even though you play another class) along with your current stats (Patk, FireAattck, FD, crit&cdmg after buff)?

I know how to play only Artillery and Destroyer.
    Currently, taking advantage of the recent event, I am considering switching from Artillery main to Ripper main.
    With Artillery (2m Matk, 60% elem, 105% fd, crit&cdmg cap) I can do 200k~350k in STS and 800m~1100m in normal PVE considering minimal mech duration.
    With Destroyer I can readily do 330k~400k+ in STS.
    With Ripper I can normally do 220k up to 330k in STS.
    Today is also the first day I start playing ripper at lv95. I would love to know what kind of potentials Ripper has got.

Thank you.

I have no experience with Ripper
    but seems nobody responding? I suggest you find your answers in YouTube videos (search Ripper videos, theyr playstyle/gear/skill-rotation etc.)

Ripper doesn't get any good-revamp/boost like BloodPhantom/AbyssWalker/LightFury though

Comment

• MoonSplitterX
      MoonSplitterX commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the latest KDN patch boosted rippers a bit. It should definitely make him stronger than raven. Can't speak in comparison to the other assassins though.

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      i heard from hestilar it's the top 2 assassin with the revamps
      bp > ripper > lf > aw > raven
      also only few uses ripper

• Svalafmi
      Svalafmi commented
      Editing a comment
      Welp, I didn't think I said AW> raven lol
      ripper is the second strongest in assassins
      BUT! Ripper is only mediocre compare to other non-assassin DPS classes. Good in some cases, but most cases he is just "acceptable DPS"
      Which means that the other DPS assassin class are too weak now:3
      (Yes, I'm referring to AW and Raven, they got nerfed too much :3)

I main ripper and i do about 400k-500k on STS,
    for nest, ripper is good as debuffer, got a 20% ele debuff, and 20% crit resist debuff (from raven's skill)
    also ripper's DPS isnt that bad either, i change from raven to ripper because of raven's nerf, and i feel like ripper is way better in term of dps, of course with higher risk since almost all of its skills are point blank range
    but with my stat (2.5m Matk, 80% elem, (100% with buff) 86% fd, crit&cdmg cap) i can deal 2b++ on normal nest
    so yea overall, i think ripper is good

Comment

Working...
    X