Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i ask what is the maximum enhancement of lebria heraldry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i ask what is the maximum enhancement of lebria heraldry?

just wanna ask about the maximum enhance of lebria heraldry? tried inspecting players to see so far most is at v3.05 at 2700 FD is this the limit? or it can also go up to 3.10?

You can check the Lebria-Shop, its in front of DQ-Dungeon-Portal.. near West Gate of Saint Haven (the robot thingy NPC)
    yea that kind of the limit at the moment

Comment

44.050 lebrium heraldry not yet added on this computation

Comment

Yeah, 2700 FD is the max. Mine is v3.05 and can't go any higher

Comment

thanks for answering just needed to confirm. the upgrader only says until 3.04 when its actually capped at 3.05. I guess my eyes playing tricks on me i thought I saw a player with a 3300 or 3000 FD on their heraldry caught a glimpse while randomly inspecting players but I guess I was wrong XD

Comment

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            The upgrade package is correct.
            Can only be used on v3.00 ~ v3.04 in which v3.04 will be v3.05 which is the current limit.

• Azukano
            Azukano commented
            Editing a comment
            yes Knee is correct, you can get the V3.04 enhancer but the maximum lebria version was V3.05 you can get it by enhancing your V3.04 Lebria Heraldry via V3.04 enhancer which has 2700FD stats.

where does lebria v2 and v3 drop? where can i find it?

Comment

Originally posted by DNMemoria View Post
            where does lebria v2 and v3 drop? where can i find it?
            v2 enhancer can be bought at lebria store using 2100 lebrium points and 6 lapiz. it can be use to enhanced your existing max. v1 lebria plate. The store is near the portal of Merca heart. if you don't have the v1 plate, you need to take the side quest from that store to take the alpha version.

Comment

I already have v1 plate and had enhanced it to v1.09. How can I enhanced it to v2?

Comment

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                1 more enhancement w/ the 955 lebrium variety it will automatically become version 2.00 w/ 1200 FD. after that use the 2100 lebrium variety up to it become v 3.00(2200 FD) then use the 2700 lebrium variety up to v 3.05(2700 FD) w/c is the current max.
                Last edited by atom100; 01-30-2019, 03:59 PM.

Ohh okay i'll try it and Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X