Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of curiosity... (Regarding new world remaster to all dungeons and parties)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of curiosity... (Regarding new world remaster to all dungeons and parties)

What happens when you're in a party of different levels? Like, a really big difference.

I understand if you made a party of 4 with levels like 60, 62, 63, and 65 levels are kind of similar and I assume so will the difficulty of a dungeon as it makes sence as they are kinda similar, but lets say a level 95 is in a party with 3 level 1's (It will happen based on people sometimes getting help to level), does it average out? (Average for this case being like a level 24 or 25 dugeon)
    Is it the highest applied as the one to determine HP, EXP, etc.?
    Does it have a difference restriction? (Like you cannot be, lets say more than 20 levels appart? Or after certain amount of levels as difference, some features do not apply? [As in *EXP* or rewards])
    What about 3 level 95's with a level 1?
    And how does this affect Master-Apprentice?

The patch notes say 'exp gained ACCORDING to your level' so I'll assume each character is given EXP based on their level. No idea what you mean for Q2. Q3 doesnt matter as how 'boosting' works. I can't fathom how the remaster would affect Master-Apprentice.

Comment

I think this answers your other question. Patch notes also say:

"Balancing changes will be applied depending on the party leader's choice of difficulty level and the party leader's level."

Comment

• Tesorito
        Tesorito commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Didn't notice that the first time :P
    Working...
    X