Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Guidance and Tips for Main Quest (Crystal Point farming)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Guidance and Tips for Main Quest (Crystal Point farming)

Hello! Does anyone have any guidance & tips regarding the main quest system? My main objective is to farm crystal points and I've read somewhere that I can get a good amount of 50k+ by making a new character and finishing the main quests as well as side quests which I wasn't aware about because I've always ignored it before. I also just got back from 6 months+ hiatus and the new patch notes are very confusing for me to read.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Kaze View Post
    Hello ~

Just sharing my findings on the CP obtained in the main quests as well as the length of the quests. Whether it is worth doing or not, it is up to your judgment.
    Ratio = CP you'd expect to get per quest done.

CP 2 500:

CP 3 500:

CP 5 000:

CP 7 000:

CP 10 000:

CP 15 000:

CP 20 000:

NOTE: This does not reflect the total dungeon runs of the chapter. This only shows the number of quests in that chapter. For example, Extra chapter 7 has 9 quests in total, however you only need to run 5 dungeons to complete it.

If anyone has information on the number of dungeon runs per chapter, that would be great.
    If there are any mistakes, feel free to let me know.
    There isn't really a guide about it, you will just have to know how long a chapter will take before you complete it so you will be able to manage your time or skip it eventually and just pick which ever chapter you want to finish, i recommend just do all of them to get all the crystal points rewards.

I'm not sure about side quests having Crystal Points, but i do know they do reward Lebrium Points and some enhancement jellies as well, so i think it is possible to have Crystal points on them but i haven't encountered a side quests that gives Crystal points so i'm not obliged to believe on it without proof.

Edit: looks like the rest of the message aren't showing up, so i'll just give you the link for you to go check it out yourself.

>>LINK<<

Comment

• Whoreo
      Whoreo commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, I guess I'll just have to level up and see what the results will be. Thank you!
Working...
X