Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDN Service Questions

Hellooooo, me again >_>

What are the items (and chances of getting them) in both GDN Solo service and FFA? And how much for each service?

Sorry I couldn't ask any GDN service sellers in-game as they're always afk/offline and I don't know that much seller in the first place so can someone also suggest a few names?

Thank you!!!

Items:
    Stage rewards: GDN materials, used for upgrading GDN accessories. Low chance of getting Unique GDN accessories.
    Clear rewards: Depending on the number of players left during the clearing screen came out (chest selection). For each player left, 25% of chance are given for Legend GDN accessories to drop. Hence, if there are 4 people left, you will get a sure 1x L GDN accessory. More than that, you have chance to drop a second one until at 8 people stay, 100% to drop 2x L GDN accessory. Also, there are also random Unique jade and GDN mount to drop at random chance.

Price: Current market price is 5kg for FFA, 20kg for solo (accessories only), and 25kg for solo (all loots yours including U jades, etc.). Sometimes in Friday, there will be servicer selling limiting run (8 man stay) at about 30~35kg.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
    X