Gears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears?

Just got back after a long time. I am super confused with all the new gears and I can't seem to find any information about any of them (e.g Googling Valiant Hero top or Bloody Gosuk eq). Like what are ancient rarity EQs? Why are they giving insane stats? Are they BiS? Refined Genesis accs vs Forest Dragon accs (The ring gives like 50k P/M atk?!) which is better?

They needs insane stats because bosses now have insane stats.

Ancient grade is the new grade beyond Legend now. It is quite hard and complex to explain all the gears exists now, easiest is to go to the achievement tab (Default key "/") and inspect those top players.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Thanks for the tip! When was ancient rarity released anyways? Why is there a huge lack of information?

Comment

Since ancient gears are extremely rare,specially those sold in TH, which you can get from invaders starting from lab 3 and up dungeons. it's better to collect calypse and enhanced it up to +20 tier3 now and +10 skila when it's easier to enhanced skila in the future. actually you can get 1 gooddess gear now by playing roulette and collect 13 teddy bear. BTW you can enhanced ancient grade up to +10 w/o risk of breaking so +20 ancient is only a dream since +11 to +20 high chance of breaking and can't use jelly.

Comment

Thanks atom100! So the Calypse route would be the most rational one for now. What about accessories? Should I go for Forest Dragon accs or Refined Genesis assuming I have a million gold.

Comment

• whitenoise1
            whitenoise1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Forest Dragon Acce are for stacking up your Final Damage when you're good on everything else. That's up to you. Or you could get the GDN acces if you don't have those yet.

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            FDN earring is crappy,refined genesis earring is better. necklace, depends if you have at least 10000 FD and enough critical chance since it got -20% critical penalty. FDN rings are better but intellect type is too expensive.

Alright I fully understand now thanks guys!

Comment

Might be off-topic.

Well.... ED keeps updating new items and new bosses, I can't even keep up with PVE affairs (idk if i'm using "affair" correctly) anymore, everything gets complex and more confusing, every time you try to invest for a good set of armor just to kill a boss, then the next patch, boom, now there's new set of armors that needs to obtain again and new bosses to kill with, farm here, farm there, new guides here and there...... Ah, I'm getting tired with PVE, I want to quit DN, but this is the only game with unique combo mechanic, which PVP stands up, now I'm investing and wasting my time looking for opponents in pvp unlike before, which I'm into PVE, when I log in, the first thing I check is the server storage for freebies, then do daily quests, then drink ftg potion after DQ so you could boost low level players (I differentiate between smurfs and newbies, I help smurfs level up because they often appear in Calderock, but newbies are more fun to be with, since I could teach them the basics and fundamentals of DN, acting like a guidance for them, I do the same thing in PVP as well) then log off.

Sorry for my crap statement, I just wanna release my steam here after I saw someone mentioned about gears, just reminded me of myself when I play PVE

TL;DR: I lack understanding of how other people find fun in PVE, well if you think about how I find fun in PVP, well, because of the combat system, I guess?

Click image for larger version

Name:	if you see this title, please die.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	162710
            Last edited by Agent3554; 06-23-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Isnt... this is essentially the core concept of MMORPG: feeding players with new contents?

• Agent3554
              Agent3554 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems you got the point, thanks for clarifying, I was about to term it as a "game trope", but it was actually a core concept of MMORPG, thank you again
          Working...
          X