Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you cross the stone bridge stage in Red Lotus palace garden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you cross the stone bridge stage in Red Lotus palace garden?

Is there other way when your not fast enough to reach the bridge and the monster destroy it to cross it? it's quite annoying when the bridge is destroyed have to return in town and try it again.

i think u supposed to break the wall on your right.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks, I didn't see the cracks on the wall. my 1st 2 clears I was able cross it by reaching bridge and kill the mischievous monster. so have to fight more monster if can't kill the mischievous monster fast enough.

1. If you trying to complete the achievement, its RNG so ya.

2. If you trying to complete the dungeon, well brother maybe try harder to look around for any alternative pathway, or maybe just maybe definitely just my opinion, try to look at the minimap shown in the upper right corner of your UI.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of my runs, the bridge is destroyed and i had to go through the alternative pathway behind the wall. Only one run out of many tens, I am able to pass through the bridge and complete the achievement.

I had also observed similar RNG stuff in other dungeon, such as in Loser Exile Place where the bomber sometimes boom and shut the pathway, or dancing there to not bomb the pathway.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not after the achievement so ignored it, i'm only trying to finish MQ and encountered this ,broke all the statues in finding other way , it's RNG when I bombed the statue nearby didn't hit that cracks in the wall.

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      I think in LOSER EXILE PLACE, if you're fast enough you can always kill the bomber.

You see the fire chicken or i forgot what is's name just don't shop to him when he is in bridge if u got spot on he will burn the bridge

Comment

Working...
    X