Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question: Is this Ko-op needed to be done in a party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question: Is this Ko-op needed to be done in a party?

I got a 7F+ mist nest KO-OP done 7F solo, can't get the reward. Got a 6F+ Ko-op guardian nest, done 7F solo still no reward.

i think yes , you need to do it in a party , because coop means cooperative , when you cooperate with other player, it will trigger the reward.

Comment

Read the quest description may helps.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I won't ask if their instruction is clear. it only says it may help if you do it in party of 4, it didn't say you can't do it solo or less than 4 party.
        Last edited by atom100; 07-31-2019, 09:58 AM.

When you check at the mission board UI or at the achievements window, if it says "party of 4" you need to do it with a party of 4 people.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the tip, many still don't know that. Now I know where to find that drunkard graffiti and drunkard request.

well if it's that way it sucks , the developer is forcing you to form a party. for me forming a party is a waste of time. deleting it will take days before another mission will appear unless you want to spend crystal points.
      anyway thanks for the answer guys.

Comment

Just shout once, you'll get a full party in no time, a lot of people are willing to help coz they get the box as well when you clear the coop nest.
        You can be picky with the members and just clear as ghost all the way or you can just get anyone to fill in for you if you think you're up to it.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok thanks for the tip i'll do that when I need lebrium points, right now what I need is gold.

• clawjack
          clawjack commented
          Editing a comment
          just change the party name and do like example VN COOP LB8 like that you not waste blue bird just check there equipment if good or not in party info inspect you can kick them if you not like them
      Working...
      X