Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunset Cloister Drop Rate Change? - Hidden Patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset Cloister Drop Rate Change? - Hidden Patch?

Am i the only one notices the drop rate have been changed?
    Before the patch 100 tix i can get 10pcs-15pcs of Goddess Box but now seems almost nothing for 100 tix.

Before i was on easy mode and have lesser drop rate than normal mode and now I am doing normal how come the drop rate change? or I am just unlucky?

Tickets easy to get if you have CC, could they change the drop rate without telling or is it a bug?

How is your farming is it the same with mine?

Thank you!

I think its a bad day for you I run many subs around 30-40 tix and got 4-5 box drop .. and those difficulty wont increase the chance rate of dropping box only number of shards/fragments drop increases from my experience I only run the lowest difficulty coz of the goblin event so can kill them all fast without running
    IGN: LynsBlade (IMPACTOR)

Comment

• lBlakesl
      lBlakesl commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for sharing.

Yeah, i dont know why too but i know that the higher difficulty the higher the chance but is is very ironic that i got more boxes on normal mode than on master mode many times already. i even had 40 runs before i got 1 box , but when i go to normal mode more often i get boxes almost twice as the master mode...

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      RNG is an amazing stuff isnt it?

• lBlakesl
      lBlakesl commented
      Editing a comment
      just very nice if you are very lucky ahahaha, and to get the item you want you have to very very lucky, 1 box : 43 chars : 5 parts : number of skils
      hahhahaha
Working...
X