Valiant vs Skilla (gloves & shoes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valiant vs Skilla (gloves & shoes)

+10 Valiant gloves with +10 Valiant shoes VS +10 Skilla gloves with +10 Skilla shoes,
    Ignoring the gold cost and defense stats, Which gives more dmg?
    Don't know how to calculate that +8% set bonus attack for valiant so I dont know how to weigh the strengths of those items

*Giving up on goddess equip

Since only raw stats are involved, have you ever heard of dngearsim?
    https://dngearsim.netlify.com

Comment

Valiant gloves+shoes is better, at +10 they gives more stats than skila +10. Also that +8% means your attack power increases by 8% just like the warrior/kali buff so it's not skill damage just raw stats. So once you equip Valiant gloves + shoes you should see your town attack increase by a good amount

Comment

Side note though, Valiant increases only the Max Attk stat value, so in-game that 8% increase isn't really 8% since your damage rolls between the Min-Max values. I would like to say that the value increase is expected to be about half of the given values but that's not how RNG works.

(Unless yer a healer, since Heal values are calculated using the Max Attk stat, this wouldn't matter much)

Comment

Thanks for the answers, didnt know about that MaxAttack stat value for valiant (or is it applicable to all +% attack stats? curious. ) .. Tried dngearsim too, so time consuming though.. Hope this thread helps for some of the people who is looking for answers too
          (PS had to get skilla gloves though because the attendance coin specific box has given me a goddess shoes for my top skill ♥)

Comment

Originally posted by mr__wizard View Post
            Thanks for the answers, didnt know about that MaxAttack stat value for valiant (or is it applicable to all +% attack stats? curious. ) .. Tried dngearsim too, so time consuming though.. Hope this thread helps for some of the people who is looking for answers too
            (PS had to get skilla gloves though because the attendance coin specific box has given me a goddess shoes for my top skill ♥)
            It's only time consuming for the first setup.
            After you get your build perfectly setup it will save in your browser's cache so the next time you open it you can continue where you left off.
            Now it's just a matter of updating it whenever you get new gear.
            Also, you can just play around and put in OP gears and see whether working towards that investment is worth the cost or not.
            It's a powerful tool though yes it can be troublesome to get started.

Comment

Working...
            X