No announcement yet.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ?! 1.000.000+ EXP in a lvl 24 dungeon???bug or not? ;-;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ?! 1.000.000+ EXP in a lvl 24 dungeon???bug or not? ;-;

So today,
    i played my cleric and reached lvl 50 from lvl 7
    (new DN account btw, im old player, so i dont know what has changed to DN now...)
    from lvl 40-50 i spam Riverwort Village Ruins

i've seen some leveling guide and they told me to go to mutants habitat for leveling 50-60
    but then...i noticed something weird

**AFAIK mutants habitat is lvl 50 dungeon, and riverwort village ruins is lvl 40 dungeon so if im lvl 50 and play riverwort village i should get tiny amount of exp.

so i test riverwort village anyway...and i got slightly bigger exp than mutants habitat
    so i spam riverwort village until lvl 60...the EXP i got is getting bigger and bigger even im playing in the same difficulty(Hard)

and then i went to hermalte port and to Flooded Downstream Ruins(which is lvl 24 dungeon) and i got 1m exp lol
    i got 1m exp and more exp but the boss was soo OP and getting more OP >.>
    (Me lvl 60 almost died fighting againts lvl 24 boss)

is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this???the exp you get is bigger the higher your level is...?

The old system of higher dungeon level = bigger exp is obsolete now.
    Basically all dungeon exp is equal now based on your level (e.g. a Lv16 dungeon like DTMI gives the same amound of EXP as FDR or DOK). Dungeons now have Floors called Labyrinth. The higher Floor you go, the higher gets the difficulty level as well as better exp gain and rewards.

A popular levellong method now is spamming DTMI as it is a short and easy dungeon to clear.
    Doing Main Quests also is popular as clearing it gives you quite a huge amount of EXP as well as bonus rewards at the end of chapters.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
      The old system of higher dungeon level = bigger exp is obsolete now.
      Basically all dungeon exp is equal now based on your level (e.g. a Lv16 dungeon like DTMI gives the same amound of EXP as FDR or DOK). Dungeons now have Floors called Labyrinth. The higher Floor you go, the higher gets the difficulty level as well as better exp gain and rewards.

A popular levellong method now is spamming DTMI as it is a short and easy dungeon to clear.
      Doing Main Quests also is popular as clearing it gives you quite a huge amount of EXP as well as bonus rewards at the end of chapters.
      GREAT!!

now i can explore and adventure in any dungeons while on the same time leveling up<3 i lov DN!
      ​​

Comment

And you better check and read all "Patch Notes" to know all DN updates/ changes these recent few years.

Comment

Working...
        X