Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i get Stage/Nest point after the update???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get Stage/Nest point after the update???

since the update, stage/nest point is removed from dungeons/nests and also from mission board reward...

i really need Stage/Nest point to get the Newbies Heraldry/Dragon Jade pack
    if i dont have any....how can i get the Newbie pack?????

or can i still get Stage/Nest point????how?

Nest point, you still can get 4k points by taking NPC Traveller free side quest. you need only 2k points to trigger the newbies dragon jade pack. As for heraldries. just clear dungeons to get epic heraldries. since if you just reach lv95, pretty sure your not yet in latest chapter of main quest which gives dungeon points as reward " not sure if they removed it also" too lazy to do MQ for my subs.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Dungeon point still exists in level achievement box tho

and now LB10+ become new fee service ^^ ty to ED

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it worth it? more likely to get 36 jade dust only if no magni. and crystal points is more valuable. Just doing LB 8 solo I was able to craft 1 Ljade for 1 of my subs. in 3 or 5 days I forgot for how many days.

To add gold is more valuable when ED is turning off the cap for gold sources W/ exorbitant skila enhancement fee not to mention high repair fee.
      Last edited by atom100; 02-16-2020, 07:52 PM.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      TBH not really worth to buy those high lb nest service, just for that little jade powder.

Originally posted by atom100 View Post
    Is it worth it? more likely to get 36 jade dust only if no magni. and crystal points is more valuable. Just doing LB 8 solo I was able to craft 1 Ljade for 1 of my subs. in 3 or 5 days I forgot for how many days.

To add gold is more valuable when ED is turning off the cap for gold sources W/ exorbitant skila enhancement fee not to mention high repair fee.
    i dunno its worth or not, i just found some people trying add new fee service about 2k,
    if u had geared enough LB8 can doing solo, but if u still using +0 Calypse Tier1 (Beginner Equip) its to hard only if u good enough doing evade all attack (except mechanic) and take an hour to clear it.

the old reward is easy to collect 60K nest point = 33 jade powder for 1 time mission board nest with difficulty easy(more difficult absolutely more addition nest point)
    just need 6 character with full FTG and beginner equip for doing 11times mission board nest each character you can collect 2000 jade powder in 1 day

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know and you can get possible 240k nest points in a party of 4 or even higher w/ "Coop 6,7,8 + gen + CA + alliance in 1 run" but those are in the past now. it's a way ED restricting gold supply. jade pouches can be sold for gold. Then the server will die w/ no more gold for enhancement except buying it at cash shop.
Working...
X