Abandoned Main Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned Main Quest

Can we re accept an abandoned Main Quest?

Nope. You cant.

Comment

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      he's only abandoned the quest not SKIP,
      simply go back to previous NPC who have "!" yellow sign

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, I guess I misunderstood the term kekw. If abandon can, but skip cant then.

The one you will type the phrase "Give up quest"

Comment

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you give up quest it is gone you can't do it again

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats definitely 'skipping the MQ', so yea you cannot reaccept it

Tip: Doing Side-Quests, then leaving it mid-progress would automatically consider it complete upon talking to the respective NPC that's giving it once you moved to another Main Quest Chapter.

Comment

Well, you can grind up to cap level without doing the Main Quest (It is now extremely hard to do on this current patch since Main Quest is now the only way to get high amount of exp).

My max chars are still on Prairie Chapter (afaik Specialization quest is a side-quest, so it would make Main Quest not mandatory), you can also move to Saint Haven without actually finishing the quest where you have to find parts for the Airborne vehicle (I don't know the name, maybe zeppelin? lol), just join party of someone who's currently in Saint Haven.

Off Topic: I still haven't tried entering Red Lotus upon creating a new character, and I wanna try doing it for video recording purposes (not to make something that scammers do).

Comment

• Deceptionist
        Deceptionist commented
        Editing a comment
        you can enter red lotus once you find a party on party list with no level limit. but good luck with that finding one.
    Working...
    X