Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good stuff in achievment box????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good stuff in achievment box????

SO i watched SpeedColie's video and he said that there is a Job Change Scroll in lvl 95 Box :O
    Is it true??????
    If that true im gonna change my abandoned Ruina to Defensio

Also...besides job change scroll...what are other only good stuff i get in achivment box like horn of life, some horses, skill reset scroll, etc
    i always abandon the box after opening lvl 31 Reward just for inventory space lol and for horn of life at lvl 32

and also
    which classes that are not capable of doing solo PVE
    like .... Defensio, Light Fury, Saint, etc..can they solo PVE????
    thx

If you want to change job, you can actually buy that at BST store.(if im not mistaken)
    Regarding the achievement box, i usually open it just for TH coupon.
    For the solo PVE, all classes can solo. Among those three example u give, i think saint is probably the slowest in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by XMayZ View Post
      If you want to change job, you can actually buy that at BST store.(if im not mistaken)
      Regarding the achievement box, i usually open it just for TH coupon.
      For the solo PVE, all classes can solo. Among those three example u give, i think saint is probably the slowest in my opinion

Yea at BST Store it needs 110k bst which is A LOT
      what i meant was the free one
      did they remove it from lvl 95 box???

Comment

You can try and search in the useful guidelines and links section. I think Mr. Banana did share a link for achievement box. Feels free to check it out

Comment

Check this out.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...t-box-contents
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Yes, Change Job Scroll is on the lv 95 leveling box.
            But the best item for me on the current leveling box is TH Coupon. For other sub chars/newly created chars can get free storage & inventory slots.
            If your char is rarely to use to hunt BST Point, so yeah, the only way to get Change Job Scroll is from lv 95 leveling box.
            But better if you do BST Point hunt for better results and profits.

All classes are able to solo PVE yeah, I agree with that.
            I'm main Saint and I'm enjoying to solo everything while learning how to press my keyboard's keys as well. Except for some nests which have a time limit to clear or DPS check mechanics with instantly die if failed to break in the time limit. At some part can just cast Heal/ Great Heal 1st before countdown timer is over, can combine with Immortality too if necessary.
            But increasing personal skills is better than always rely on other people like need heal or something like that.
            Last edited by Lans Vahndreas; 03-09-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Lans Vahndreas
              Lans Vahndreas commented
              Editing a comment
              I've checked my sub char lv 95 leveling box, yeah it has no more Change Job Scroll,

• Dumbn00b
              Dumbn00b commented
              Editing a comment
              instead of Job Change scroll, i got lvl 96 Box
              B R U H
              >.>

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Bruh dont expect everything for free please, JC scroll is available in BST store which by farming a bit you can afford it already. It is not like a cash-only item now (unlike old era).
          Working...
          X