Q: Ray mechanic bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Ray mechanic bug

I read something about it and it's bannable, but what if I joined a party with an RM, not knowing that that person will use the bug. Will I be a banned also for that? TIA

Since you did not use the bug yourself, you should not be held accountable for another players actions. The only way I can think of a scenario where you could be penalized would be if you go around telling people to use said bug to carry you.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by eysikeyy View Post
      I read something about it and it's bannable, but what if I joined a party with an RM, not knowing that that person will use the bug. Will I be a banned also for that? TIA
      I remember the same case with other classes last time and yes even the pt members will receive the consequences but since DN SEA is under ED now, it's up to them to decide.
      I never pt with any pub RM because of that, I only go with the one I trust won't use that bug, RM dps is on the very high end anyway.

Comment

It'd be pretty unfair if they also banned the ones that happen to be in a party with the bug-abusing RM, what if they didn't know the bug existed at all and were clueless?

Comment

Originally posted by yutehara View Post
          It'd be pretty unfair if they also banned the ones that happen to be in a party with the bug-abusing RM, what if they didn't know the bug existed at all and were clueless?
          And that's where 1:1 inquiry comes in, you just need to trust ED to do the right thing in this case. (That is if they decide to ban everyone in the party)
          Pretty sure this will be under "DN-DUP-03" which means 14 days game account ban + mandatory inventory wipe for all characters in the said account for 1st and 2nd offense and perma ban for 3rd offense.

Everyone is well aware that there are parties abusing it for RuDN HC and if they decide to not touch the others in the party, people can just get 1 scapegoat to take the hit and the rest will go off scot-free.
          There's pros and cons to any of the choice they decide to take, I just hope that whatever the decision is, the pros outweighs the cons.

So for now, if you don't need RM to carry you through any nest, just take the safe route and avoid RM like the plague which is what I did if I decide to have some "fun" running pub parties.

Comment

I wouldn't think they would ban everyone in the party, given how many bug-abusing RM's there are right now... Even myself at first, who came back after leaving from 80-cap thought Ray Mechanic simply was overpowered as a class ant not due to any bug abusing. Pretty stupid to just outright ban people who haven't done anything wrong let alone a full inventory wipe for ALL characters this is just too severe of a punishment.

Unless the people were actually willing to let (bug-abusing)RM's on their Nest raid party and/or accepted an offer from one to join, well yes that is a bannable offense. But how would ED track them?

Comment

• QueenAvira
              QueenAvira commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah I wonder about that too... how would they track them??

I think it only applies for those who used the bug for RM... but then, I still see a lot of RM selling service (RUDN HC/IDN HC) using their RM char... and they are not yet banned... maybe it was said by the moderators to scare those who will abuse it, as some players feel it's a bit unfair to have a char that is super OP just because of their bugged skill.

Comment

Working...
            X