X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    You are correct in that the aspd buffs increase hit count for many skills. However there is no proper way to theoretically calculate the increments. This guide focused on the stat window so the skills hit count is slightly out of context. I would prefer spreading information reinforced with calculations. For aspd related calculations, I could not come up with a proper estimate and that would not bode well for a guide.

• GXSCC
    commented on 's reply
    oh, well... thanks for the reply, I mentioned the use of the stones because there are some classes that do more DPS with more hits, e.g my main class barbarian, i have tested my DPS only with WP Stone,just for having that stone my DPS increases in a rate of 30-45m
    when I enter "Beyblade" mode (Whinlwind + enhanced Whirlwind)

• nvLite
    commented on 's reply
    I see, alrighty, thanks as always remmy!

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    As far as I know, green ones do not have a cap. These come from gear and in previous, ele shown to exceed 100%. IIRC in other servers, cash items allowed ele to surpass 100% too in ECJ classes. Green values are derived from gears which encompasses cash items and normal items, so these should suffice. For now, this is what I can provide till I test further tomorrow.

Meanwhile yes, blue has a cap. So far only applicable to skill atk % which is capable of hitting cap for some classes. I am not aware of other stats, especially since devs nerfed many of them, such as fd.

• nvLite
    replied
    Hey Remmy, can you kindly confirm.

Only the Blue or skill/buff values have a cap, and the Green One or Gear values does not have a cap? in reference to your discussion with Hurri above?

Thanks as always!

Leave a comment:

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Err, I have not tested these stones because these add quite a negligible amount, approx 1k attack power if I am not wrong. I believe they should work like ROB, measured as a skill atk % but I have not tested it.

As mentioned above, I did not test because it's too small to make a big difference and should not really be a factor in output.

On the other hand, this guide does not include attack speed buffs, which appear to affect skills in a different way. From my measurement of Flurry cast times, each skills cast times were reduced by a variable amount with the presence of aspd buffs, so it is impossible to theorycraft the output of WP and PS in this guide. The effect of these ASPD buffs would be better discussed in class respective guides, such as in terms of rotation difference with and without specific aspd buffs.

• BananaCredits
    commented on 's reply
    I believe these stones are considered skill (as a buff), hence it should be same as Blue number. But well, lets wait Rem to come.

• GXSCC
    replied
    hello to all those who have read this guide, and thanks to Xenocho who made it possible, I don'tt know if it's important, but I think, after reading it carefully, the use of stones could be added, like the Willpower Stone and Preium Stone, how to acquire them and the influence they have on the DPS,
    If I missed something to add, please leave a comment about it, Greetings and thanks again for this guide.

Leave a comment:

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Verbena. have a great day.

• Verbena
    replied
    Alright, done

Leave a comment:

• Nimmienaticz
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. This guide helps my guide & guildmate a lot. :3

• nvLite
    replied
    Verbena petition to sticky, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    It's kinda hard to verify the way crit resist works tbh. Well anyway, I tried with 7% crit in BTG golem which has crit resist, still can deal crit. So again, dunno how to verify how crit resist works...

• spacem
    commented on 's reply
    I simply multiply. I didn't test but with your formula if you have less than 20% crit it will mean you will never crit ie. 20%-20% = 0% chance?

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    How does your calculator count crit resist?

For my manual calculations, I deduct crit chance using crit resist values.

For 0 crit resist, calculations for factoring crit dmg and crit chance is (crit dmg * crit chance + (1 - crit chance))
    Meanwhile for 20% crit resist, [(crit dmg * (crit chance - crit resist)) + (1 - (crit chance - crit resist))]
Working...
X