No announcement yet.

Guideline for: Newbie/Returned Player Item/Gold Farming Methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your effort Mr.Shovels, and the link to your topic is now on PM Tasha's Blog on our official website : http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/pm-blog/17

Great job!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ehehehehuehuehue, thank you Tasha

UPDATE: Slayer Mode/ Slayer Testing Ground information Revamp
    ADDED: Slayer Gear Attainment Location
    ADDED: Community Point Details

Comment

UPDATE: Added Genesis Accessory
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-24-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a TON of effort digging up those stuffs.
        Make a TLDR for me pls. HAHAHAHA jk

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i keep messing up my spellings because of this laptop keypad

UPDATE: Added Fusion Cube level enhancement gear dissassembly details regarding the amount of fusion cubes that can be obtained.
      NOTE: i have added tips and notes regarding the Green Dragon Nest and Green Dragon Karahan Accessory set details below at the ending statements of the Genesis Accessory Timeline

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmony Cubes
        Can be obtained by the doing Nests such as:
        ​​​​​​​Lvl 93 Hardcore Nests (Professor K Remedial Class (PKN) , Granom Nest (GN) , Deep Sea Dragon Nest (SDN))
        Lvl 95 Hardcore/Hell Mode Nest (Dark Mist Nest "DMN")

Only those listed nests.

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        Shovie .....
        Harmony Cubes
        Can be obtained by the doing Nests such as:
        ​​​​​​​Lvl 93 Hardcore Nests (Professor K Remedial Class (PKN) , Granom Nest (GN) , Deep Sea Dragon Nest (SDN))
        Lvl 95 Hardcore/Hell Mode Nest (Dark Mist Nest "DMN" ONLY.) <--------------------------------------------------

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmony Cubes...............
        ^

and i bet Tasha didnt totally read your post Mr.Shovels, is it legal abusing or bugging that dark cube?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        bugging on Treasure stage? i don't think so, since its not a bug because you don't end the stage unless you kill all the monster present, and they didn't add a function where when you kill a boss all other enemies should perish as well

understood daddy Mr.Shovels , congrats on making it up on the main page

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        its just a small feat compared to other forum members who have done a better job

Hi mr shovels, what's your daily routine looks like? And after getting the medea set and 95 accessories and as well as jades/talisman/heraldry, what do you usually aim next?

Comment

• EliakimNeo
        EliakimNeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I read Mr.Shovels ur comment and u said u earn lots of gold in a day ! So u dont really need to do CP hunt for DJH. Any explanation about that ? If ur first post of Gold farming as that sorry for asking i didnt read it yet... or a bit of i

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        its alright, you don't have to read all of it, just sections where you get lost in the game.

as i have said, if you have a lot of subs and a lot of time to spare, you can try to do Daily Task each day, if you have seen my guide regarding "Abyss Dungeon" just right after the attendance event section a bit over the top, you will see details regarding the Daily Task since i've compiled it on a line from top to bottom ranked from Dungeon, nest then misc, from which is genesis accessory and the stores and its details.

Gold Earning have been way easier now since they have revamped the dungeons, Abyss Dungeon will provide more gold for players when doing solo runs, since the Drop Loot is not multiplied by how many party members present in a party when running in a party after the revamp, but they have increased the Gold drop by a fixed amount, that said if you have geared yourself with atleast medea t2 +10 or the medea set from recent events launched by Ed such as EYE GACHA event and Chronicle event as of now, etc etc, then you can beat the dungeon by around 2~3 minutes tops, since loading time is also added so doing it in a daily party with you being the only member of the Daily Party without recruiting others, you can continue on through dungeons without loading out of the stage area to enter the dungeon again.

Gold Earned each Abyss Dungeon run is around 35~45Gold , if you're lucky, a Gold Goblin might appear, as i have posted above this comment, there are 2 types of gold goblins, 1 large which has an HP bar of Red that is classified as a dungeon boss (Gold Hp Bar when you hit the boss, you get my point) and then the small fry mob boss with blue hp bar, 2 of them gives 2 different amount of Gold drops, the large boss gives 150~300G depending on your luck (it can double up if you have drop rate buff from hotspring on wednesday, or from drop rate events) the other small/medium goblin gives half of said gold or around 50%~70% its still worth it. 2 gold goblins can appear in 1 run by chance, since there are 2 spots where gold goblins can appear in each chiron dungeon, i haven't recorded their spots but i can do a screenshot whenever i spot them on my play time.

Daily Task also gives you goodies, so do them whenever you can, but there is also a Daily Task that requires you to complete 7 Daily Task, thats the Daily Task that will reward you with 200 Hero Gold Coins, these coins can be exchanged through npcs to be sold at 1 gold per piece, meaning if you have 200 then you can sell it to an npc for 200 gold, if you have a Golden Goose Membership which increases your selling price point on npcs by 15%, you can earn up 230g when selling the 200 Heros Gold coin you get from the Daily Task.

there are also new sets of Weekly Task just right after the GDN patch update, there are 5 new weekly tasks added, compose of completing daily task by 10,20,30,40,50 from which rewards you with more Hero Gold Coins, so if you do your Daily Task everyday, you can earn up more Hero Gold Coin without even doing much effort just by doing Daily Task.

And Also, do nests, if you get the chance of having luck with the Enhancement heraldry plate on level 95 nests, you might get some cool 3rd stat or additional stats that can be sold for a high price on TH, mostly stats with FD and Critical Damage are of the highest price points, 2nd to that are attack power then stats (Agi/Str/Int) the rest of the stats you can get, not so much.

• EliakimNeo
        EliakimNeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Last night i ended it reading the whole guide in the Thread Lol, Thanks alot for ur Info bro!

Wow! Thanks. First time I opened this. Fantastic work!
      Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
      BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! Greetings to BoRaCay Guild! I am not worthy of such appraisals but i am happy you find it as a Fantastic work This guide is outdated, so i will need to work on it sometime soon, i just need to do some intel gathering within the game and make preparations for a 1.2 version of the guide, hope you read it again if you have the time and see the difference

Thank you for this awesome guide as a returnee player from late cap this really helps me alot

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! I do not deserve your appreciation! but i am thankful that you find my guide useful and it helped you in some ways but unfortunately it is outdated, i have made this quite a long time ago, i will be updating this guide as soon as possible when i have the time, but for now i may need to gather up some information in the game, get some screenshots and actually learn the new things myself since i have been on a hiatus for 2 months now for personal matters.

This is quite a long guide. Thanks for creating this. Now, I have a layout of how to catch up after my long hiatus. I just hope I didn't make a mistake of using my Returned Hero buff on a newly created Bleed Phantom. HAHA

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there! Sorry for the trouble of actually reading an outdated Guideline, i will probably update most of the things posted here so that no further confusion shall be created towards the players of Dragon Nest SEA.

There are a lot of changes in the game and i have been on hiatus as well just for 2 months, i will be fixing this, make it as short as possible and also accurate on the details to be expected in the game and no more loop holes

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.Shovels if you need some help about recent changes, ill guide you out so feel free to PM me.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Nimmienaticz Sure! if i need something that needs clarification, i will be sure to actually do so.

Kindly update your guide for the changes this patch ^^ also....SHOUTOUT TO YOUR CURRENT GUILD <3 hehehehe :3
      INCLUDE RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN XD jk...overall nice guide Gura---*ehem* i mean Mr.Shovels

~Seriphamte: Majesty~
      Kuroyamizu:Arch Heretic

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        do i know you?

can you help me.. im from philippines and my costumer in my computershop experiencing IP IS BLOCKED when they start to log in inside the game..... we use FIBER PLDT internet....

Comment

Working...
      X