Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azukano
    replied
    up they consolidated April 30 Max Level Machinas/Awakaned Buster/Impactor. thanks thanks admins

Leave a comment:

• Azukano
    commented on 's reply
    meaning to say the even didnt start on 9th of April 12 AM :v it started on 2PM so a day count pasts by 2 PM sharp

• Azukano
    commented on 's reply
    it started with Tuesday. the next week of Tuesday is Tuesday. another next week of next week of Tuesday would be Tuesday. and the same goes on to other coming next next next week. meaning to say the event started by Tuesday around 2 PM ? so you gonna count the day by the time of actual starting time and day.

• BananaCredits
    commented on 's reply
    Because 9th of April itself is the first day. By your calculation (29-9), you subtracted 9th itself. Just count one by one and you will get 21 days.

• Azukano
    replied
    it is indicated in the event mechanics that the time period to raise our machina was 3 weeks starting the patch of the month of April 9th year 2019. how come that it is past 3 weeks starting from April 9th to 29th? 29 - 9 = 20? 20 days it is clearly not a 3 weeks span. if we are going to go by the even mechanic period of 3 weeks it should be Tuesday April 30th of the year 2019 not 29th.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BananaCredits
    commented on 's reply
    you may check the april event calender page, since its in May so i didnt include in this calender

• DonAiram
    replied
    Regarding the Raise your Launcher/Machina. When is the release date for the Rewards?

Leave a comment:

• Azukano
    replied
    thank you very much with this.

Leave a comment:

• BananaCredits
    commented on 's reply
    i hope i could tho

• iphie
    replied
    can you volunteer to write the patch notes?

Leave a comment:

• BananaCredits
    commented on 's reply
    New Girl*, her name is Lisa btw

• Mack0y
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, I had no clue they replaced Tasha. That explains a lot of the hiccups in the game recently. Well, I hope this new guy won't disappoint.

• Arkhaez
    commented on 's reply
    I always believe Tasha does the calendar illustration herself. But now that she's no longer the project manager, we might not experience that kind of love for the community anymore.

• BananaCredits
    commented on 's reply
    yes, as long as u have that 200 fishes in your inventory u can open it

• Johny Delgado
    replied
    Regarding at geraint mission box. Where you need to catch 100 catfishes and golden carps .is it ok if I bought them from th? 200 pcs rare fish seems hard to catch where I don't open my PC 24/7

Leave a comment:

Working...
X