Bots vs Players Mode in PVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots vs Players Mode in PVP

Hi, just a very quick suggestion to make use of the PVP(AI) more efficiently.

Have a Mission room with 16(Humans) vs 16(AI-Hard) every Weekends ONLY.

Same as usual, the Mission Rooms gives more MEDALS than normal rooms.

However, this Special Mission Room open only at specific Hrs maybe 2100Hrts - 2200 Hrs.

Why the restriction?
    Unlike the normal mission rooms, this special mission room has more medals than normal mission room.

ETC:

*If you get first place etc...Figures are just estimated...*

Special Mission Room: 250 Medals
    Mission Room: 150 Medals
    Normal Room: 50 Medals.

Thus, the restriction is to be imposed.

Any one who wants to add more, go ahead and feel free...
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

whats this? counter strikes.. add_bots, add_bots, add_bots,

instead of timed based event, which might bring more lag on prime time. why not just give more medal on (daily/weekly/monthly) achievements mission. those resprawn /mission rooms are quite booring if there no (win/play/kill) count target mission that can be achieve repeatedly, aside from what we already have right now (achievable one time only). also yearly guild mission PVP/PVE.
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

The only thing i'd see that would be a problem with this is how the AI currently work. Apart from the fact that they're just insultingly easy (even on the hard setting), the AI is currently.... wonky as hell. Let me clarify:

- So the AI currently have 0 CD on their skills, meaning that they can cast some skills 3 times in a row without a problem,
      - Their position is constantly changing since it doesn't seem to accommodate for the AI being knocked back and it tries to keep them moving at all times.
      - They can move before the timer to start the match hits "0".
      - They seem to be able to dash faster than us (but i've never really tested that one, it's simply from observation)
      - Their skills are vastly outdated
      - Their damage doesn't work properly (on the Gladiator A.I. the MLS and Counter Exile will deal 0 damage each)
      - Their values are from old caps (i.e. freezing rate on skills for elestra when that was removed)

And that's just scratching the surface. While yes i do think doing something with the AI would be nice, it's currently like trying to build a house with rotten wood. The AI of the game would need a massive reworking to make it applicable to such a beneficial event.
      What to write here.

Comment

i was thinking it was good idea. but not in pvp, it was pve thing. in my imagination on pvp situation, no ai can survive barrage of multiple class with awaken skill, in the end, player will compete between each other to kill ai. it will make selfishness between player. also colloseum medal is not that good except youre pvp player one.
        it was more interesting to make 8 ai vs 2-4 player respawn mode with good reward, cuz this will train teamwork between player. they will fight a barrage of multiple ai skill, and teamwork become essential here.

Comment

Working...
        X