Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rework/Remake Majesty Awakening Skills

Please Rework or Remake the Majesty Class Awakening Skills,

Gravity Rush has no sense other than dashing ,dps wise its too slow and i just cant find a good way to think of it for use.

Focus Gravity's Mechanics Bugs Out if there is even a slightest delay with the server processing or latency.

and Charge Missile is utterly crap.

Increase server tick rate and Focus Gravity would be just fine. I have the feeling the server refresh rate is why Focus Gravity can never be fixed.

I like Gravity Rush, if it worked (right now it's bugged and doesn't explode the Balls of Gravity). I think Gravity Rush needs to make you unable to be knocked down while using it but consumes a % of MP while active like Dash, and if you are hit while it's active it should consume MP instead of HP. Gravity Rush and Focus Gravity should keep having a different appeal and purpose, otherwise just remove Gravity Rush or remake it to the ground so only Focus Gravity uses the Balls of Gravity because that one is more convenient at the moment.

The reason I suggest a hit on MP is because Majesty is one of the few if not the only class who never has to think of MP. We have never needed the MP passives from the beginning, we never need MP heal in party play. MP usage is so low it's almost offensive to other classes.

Charged Missiles is absolute garbage we can all agree on that.
    Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-06-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• DHM
      DHM commented
      Editing a comment
      lmao everyone agrees that charged missile is garbage

While you are at it, please include WW's Spiral Kick awakening too!
    It is very close to useless. Thank you.

Edit: I suggest, change it to Awakened Willow Kick, make it usable in the air so that we do not need to land for class mastery 3 to be utilized.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      It has no other purpose but to trigger spiral kick after cyclone kick or blooming kick via special attack button.

We can already manually trigger spiral kick after cyclone kick or blooming kick all you need to to do is add "shift" + special attack button.

• Chocorroles
      Chocorroles commented
      Editing a comment
      wow that's sad, sadder than Charged Missiles

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      ikr? :< I hope willowcopter comes into developers dream one night like how they dreamt of Tempests being able to fly (which they can right now with twin shot + CM3) :V

finally! a fellow majesty user!

i just hope that they don't add Charged missile as the awakening tool for triggering a cooldown reset on the main skill of the Sorceress, maybe replace it with the Void blast instead on the sorceress skill tree which is used much more and is also the CM3 of the majesty.

Gravity Rush is redundant to the Majesty class, she needs to keep spamming her abilities not eat up her time rolling around and dealing puny damage to the enemy, other than having great movespeed, its still ineffective against monsters on Nests.

i suggest that there should be an ability to where all the orbs that are left behind by triple orbs and gravity ball could be triggered to explode and deal damage in an area around the orbs, that way Majesty could keep up with the updates especially the nearing awakening release for Lancea, to which looks rather intimidating (and i am expecting a lot of bugs or OP awakening skills for the lancea class)

i just hope that before 2018 Machina's Awakening is already been released at that date, Machina users are now at dismay and may even change job soon because of the long wait

Comment

how do we get to tag tasha or ed at this post?

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

Gravity Rush is redundant to the Majesty class, she needs to keep spamming her abilities not eat up her time rolling around and dealing puny damage to the enemy, other than having great movespeed, its still ineffective against monsters on Nests.

i suggest that there should be an ability to where all the orbs that are left behind by triple orbs and gravity ball could be triggered to explode and deal damage in an area around the orbs
        +1000 votes for this,
        Charged Missile ? Time Consuming and buggy as a result never use it in skill rotation
        Have you ever heard an Awakening Skill thats too useless it only used to do a quick dash for a good dps class?? It's Majesty's Gravity Rushhh~ Yay~~

Comment

maybe if we get petitions the devs or tasha or ed might see us for a rework or revamp

Comment

• Chocorroles
            Chocorroles commented
            Editing a comment
            I doubt they will do any full rework on existing skills when they are in the middle of developing spin off and Awakening classes. I guess we can only be patient.

• DHM
            DHM commented
            Editing a comment
            why not? they did reworked ravens skill.dark summoners also skills too

• CLYMAX
            CLYMAX commented
            Editing a comment
            they did that because its part of the majority of players mainly used, as you would consider knowing, majesty's at the server are rarely seen, mostly its elestra, salaena and smasher because smasher has some cool awakening passive enhancements such as reducing beyond time's cooldown greatly.

the rework they did maybe have been since long ago and they just patched it up at that time, reworking on skills will take time before its available to be implemented on a server, tests and balancing is required, and then some few minor changes is updated to the game just for refurbishing, players tend to find some bugs on a particular class' skill, everything else comes from the developer's perspective.

+1 on this

Comment

I like the idea of Triple orbs being summoned like Destruction Aria of Silver Hunter, safer i think since it has long animation and pvp is left untouched.

Comment

• DHM
              DHM commented
              Editing a comment
              well something to replace gravity rush that uses the balls of gravity will be good, seriously that gravity rush is useless as fck other that alternative for dash

I will try to have this raise on PH offline event.

Any other useless Awakenings to list?
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Originally posted by nvLite View Post
              I will try to have this raise on PH offline event.

Any other useless Awakenings to list?
              Just wondering if you were able to discuss this FG issue at that meet up event?

Forever your Majesty

Comment

• nvLite
                nvLite commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, there was no opportunity from the PH offline event for additional Q and A, they only responded what was sent to them. Which are posted on Tasha's blog.

• TheAyikita
                TheAyikita commented
                Editing a comment
                nvLite No problems!

• DHM
                DHM commented
                Editing a comment
                that was too bad
            Working...
            X