RH removed permanently? issue why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RH removed permanently? issue why

Hope not, wish for the returns of RH with updated content real soon in 2018..

Here are just some additional features needed in DNs for better gaming experience with less abuser. feel free to point out your POV.

1. ID. to abolish the terms like main & alternative ID, by restricting a player to have 1 account only (links to phone number except VoIP). ?most pep have more than 1 phone number though...
    2. Characters slot. to prevent user from creating another account just for a sake of trying a new char without the need to spend (currently the only way to expand char slot atm) or delete currently used char, #1 they should give us 1 free trial slot each time new char released. Eg. event "Max newly created char within 1day, and the slot is yours" same as leica equipment event. #2 Or add it as a feat achievement rewards. Eg. if u achieve 16 max chars, you will get 1 slot for free and its continuous (n+1). ?then no one will purchase from cashop then...
    3. Event. as character basis but high level requirement. hard to abuse even it is char basis since it's too hassle to level up multiple chars. ?idk...
    4. Game login. Change the login process (currently the game load first then login, this will make abuser to relog faster with difference account since game load is already done in the first place). ?keylogger/phishing in launcher login...
    5. Security. player have to setup the 2nd password to start the game, this 4 digit pin also work as recapcha since those numbers are scrambled. ?#nocomment

Thank you in for reading, your feedback are greatly appreciated. my bad if it barely touch about RH thingy since I never get my hand on RH, always have bad timing with certain event.

*?#my2ndthought
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...
Working...
X