Disabling Partymates' Skill Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabling Partymates' Skill Effects

In the past, during the time Cherry Credits was handling DN SEA. There's this option in the settings where we could choose if we want to see the party mates skill attack effects or not.

This option helps us players avoid further visual delays in the game which also resulting game crash.

But after the game was handle fully by Eyedentity, leaving CC, This option disappears in the settings.

It may have been a while now but I just noticed it recently.

I was suggesting if ya guys could bring it back for further smooth gameplay. Honestly, not all of us has decent PCs that can handle the game.

I hope this feedback could reach ya. Thanks in advance.

PS: Here are the screenshot that Disabling Party member's skill effect isn't in the System settings nor Game settings.

I believe it's under development, that's why it can't be seen for now but soon they'll bring it back and hopefully better.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

It still is there. The term is now called Invisible Effect as shown in your screenshot.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
        It still is there. The term is now called Invisible Effect as shown in your screenshot.
        I tried using it... but its still no avail. I can still see the Party mate's skills. (Tried both ends)

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloX1209 View Post

I tried using it... but its still no avail. I can still see the Party mate's skills. (Tried both ends)
          What party skill are you talking about? There are some core party skills which remain visible due to their function and requires visibility. If I am not wrong, most if not all players are currently satisfied with the current settings.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I suggest you close multiple programs that are opened in your PC.

Plus.. Upgrade your RAM, there's no choice for it.

If still not, just get a better pc.

But if you don't have any to afford one, try going to computer cafes that has pc with high RAM.

Edit:
            Can someone clarify me if the minimum RAM recommended in DN is 4GB?

Comment

I just want you to know that i am using it when i returned after the translation its there since September 7

Comment

Working...
              X