Clear All

• Burn the Gachas event "Mistake"

Tasha Verbena
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asEkJSR.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	119446

Hi there to Eyedentity stuff, i feel there's mistake on ur compensation u give for player who join the event.
    For the change on the reward from "growth type -> non-growth type" for the Burn the Gachas Event, we've decided to give out a new gesture to those players who opened more than 200 Altea's Gacha Boxes during the Burn the Gachas event as an additional reward.
    Did u see something wrong there?. U did a mistake by saying that "the spirit is a growth type" which is its a reward for player who open 100 gachas. but why u just give compensation for 200 gachas? it mush be player's opening 100 gacha for the spirit only. cz they're thinking its "growth type". U should give player's who open 100 gachas compentation as well. Or just give the compentation to player's who participated in this event, So it will be fair. And 1 more think, pls don't this again, Its downright scamming.

There is actually another thread just right below you discussing about the event scamming as well.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i know. But this is different section, not about the event 'mistake' but its all about the compentation they give.
Working...
X