Dear Admin - Why unblocking is delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Admin - Why unblocking is delayed

Dear Admin This is the third post with 1: 1 submissions . My request is not answered by anyone . For almost 3 weeks, a clean player was blocked but not resolved.I do not know why I was treated like this Tell me what I did wrong .One good day I log into the game and receive notification blocked account .It is possible for you to be normal but to me it is life. Day by day, I am from despair to anger.Why block a true gamer.I not hack , cheat and bot .I dont know if Admin will help me ? But I knew I would fight because I did not do anything wrong Please Admin put yourself in the feel of the player. Please check and unblock my account soon .Dont silent !
    I really appreciate it ING : MaiKaAjno and YumiAino Country : USA.
    Last edited by Darkness1990; 03-23-2018, 06:33 AM.

Shouldn't you post this in NA section?

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      You should search for 'Closed Beta' meaning before you used those words...

Anyway, you can either:
      1. Use VPN to bypass the region block
      2. Use a brand, new universal mail address (with .com at the end) for your account
      3. Switch to playing DN NA

That will be my final suggestion to you...

• Darkness1990
      Darkness1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      I still have no game with my other accout, if I want I can make other acc and play next sea. But my inheritance is in the main account.
      I do not need to fake ip because I still play normally, just accout me blocked

• Chrissch
      Chrissch commented
      Editing a comment
      if your account is blocked, and not ip blocked, then that means you need to ask support to try and solve this matter.

and i hope you are not using google translate, because it is a very inaccurate translator
Working...
X