Ed please stop being so stupid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed please stop being so stupid!

As the title says, please stop being so stupid! Tasha Gacha event for +20 medea T2? SERIOUSLY?!!???!?!?! THIS IS LIKE GIVING FREE CALYPSE FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINED YOUR MONKEY ASS EVENT! WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SPENT MONTHS JUST TO CREATE 1 PART OF CALYPSE? YOU'RE JUST GONNA IGNORE THEIR(OUR) EFFORT IN FARMING TOO MUCH GOLD AND BURNING THEM OFF IN ENHANCING???? FCK THIS GAME SPOONFEEDS TOO MUCH! +20 T1 Would already suffice everything but +20 Tier2 medea? FUCK OFF BITCHES IT'S LIKE GIVING AWAY FREE LEGEND EQUIPMENT FOR EVERYBODY U STUPID ASS DEVELOPERS! MENTIONING U AGAIN Tasha Tasha Tasha Tasha Tasha

I'm not sure how to read your message. Are you saying that you do not want other players to catch up to you at this speed? Kudos to you whom you spent so much to be on the top tier gears, but you're gonna need people to be with you on that level, so I think this helps things move up a bit faster. Besides, if you're on the top tier, I'm sure there's bound to be a higher tier of gears coming that you can always catch up to, and everyone be left in the dust as usual with your usual amount of diligence and perseverance that you have displayed over the past few months.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      like L powerstones can be picked up on the streets.

wow! flaming hot!
    *shoved ice on Rayrnne

Comment

aaaand because i know that its tier 2 medea +20, looks like i'm gonna need some topping up to do

Thanks ED

Comment

-edit. reserved
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I edited this post and removed the original contents because I feel the comment was inappropriate, considering this person did not show the characteristics I described.

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          please do tell the earlier contents haha, i am very curious xD

This guy is really mad.
        So I'm here delivering this Meme again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ahaha.png
Views:	8
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	128588

Now, back to reality again.
        Have fun!
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

And here comes the salt squad. *grabs popcorn* . This event is indeed a spoonfeeding but I believe at this point, its no longer a big deal now.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            that is why, gears do not matter as long as they "suck" HAHAHAHA!

unfortunately, if they suck, it might mean that they haven't tried running that nest or raid nest, consider asking each of your party members before running if they know the mechanics and the right time to engage the boss, if they said yes, and they have proven it, then good, but if they said yes but failed to prove it and reason out anything else than "lag" they have guts to even lie on a raid nest run, even geared, its not really a good idea to let that player join, better swap that player for another player that has less powerful gear but average, and knows how to play and has experience on the nest and the mechanics of the nest

• ELpatron50
            ELpatron50 commented
            Editing a comment
            A good player with average gears swap for a noobs with pro gears, means U made a wrong decision. Be a good player first !

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            ELpatron50 A good english with average opinions swap for a noobs with pro opinions, means U made a wrong decision! Have a good english first!

u can join or u dun want to join this suprise event !! " IS YOUR CHOICE " !!
          Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Called it. I knew someone was gonna flame.
            DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

Wasn't really happy with the rewards either, but it's more or less the practice for the past few years.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ELpatron50
                ELpatron50 commented
                Editing a comment
                Rewards here seem better than on Cherry Credits, Easter events are upcoming no surprises !

I don't get you are so pissed. If you hate this event that much, dont join. You can save up that cc to buy something else. You are not losing anything. Dont be the scrub who won't enjoy and won't let others enjoy either.

Comment

Even if they get medea T2 +20, they would still need Gold and crafting materials to convert their medea into calypse, and because it is difficult to actually earn spera without long term farming for it, they might get stucked at medea t2 +20.

They will need a total of 35,000 Gold, 1400 Spera, 350 High Grade Garnets and a lot of patients.

it took me almost a month to get my sniper a calypse longbow! and that's from neris to medea t1, medea t2 and the converter.

I am most glad that i have worked hard for the gear, players who will participate in the event wont need to suffer to get good gear, but they won't get the satisfaction of working hard for something, and that's why i play the game, the satisfaction of working hard! and ofc im not a masochist just because i want to make myself suffer from grinding the materials and earning gold to get to where i am right now...

Comment

The reason why the TS , as well as the other players who are pissed about this event is probably because they spent alot of golds or cash to buy jellies / service / golds to get to their current gears. It is indeed frustrating to see all your hardworks being given away by ED for only 5k CC. The frustration is understandable, but the TS here is just being a retard and immature. FYI, I have tons of end-game geared friends who spent over millions of gold before this event came up and they're just fine with this event.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                    Mr.Shovels commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well it just means that they are a good sport and understands the situation, and having a high end gear class early on would have advantages... such as getting to do services.

• SadisticEin
                    SadisticEin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well you can add here too that it's not that easy to craft and enhance calypse, I can already imagine ppl suffering from weapon stones more than gold n jelly

Well I saw pro and cons in this event. Can't really say Calypse is easy if you know the material requirement to make it +20. Been farming months only enough for my one char T2 stone. Not to mention that Medea don't have compensation reward.

Gearing is a race, they still left behind if they didn't really making effort farming for stone. Those people with Calypse long ago already have tons for stone and stay ahead in front.
                  Last edited by NASALord; 03-29-2018, 04:58 AM.
                  No Pain No Gain

Comment

Remembered the Creator Nest which gives you the Creator's Accessories Event in CC Days. Where they have the spending event few days/week before the event and the reward is the same stats as the Creator's Set. Ow and also the Gachalicious Event with the free Sadnyth Set. It's coming back, and now it's on ED
                    I'm so used to it now hahaha
                    MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

Working...
                    X