Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need this event for SEA

https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/243

Especially the Hot Deal Event (Conversion Costumes)

Hopefully this comes to SEA as well since it did with NA and both are under Eyedentity now.

Stop being greedy ~.~

Comment

total of 500 USD for full uniq set. I can buy total of 20 digital games from Xbox Store and PS Store with that already.

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        You can also buy 50 large sized pizzas and still get some change with that amount of money xD

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        If I have 500USD, I rather replace my old sh1t laptop.

no thanks, if you want go switch to NA, create an account there, install their game, play there and don't come back to DN SEA just for this event and spend all your life savings into this, 1 less player isn't a big loss in dn sea

Comment

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't adjust a price just because the country's money value is different that would be extremely unfair to them if were getting it cheaper than them....I for one don't like this event.... the +20 medea tier 2 fiasco was already too much to make a lot of people salty this'll make it much worse

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        marzial09
        Actually they can adjust the value accordingly, they did it with Geraint's Blessing - Earrings.
        For NA, they had to spend 300,000 EC/ET to get it while in SEA, we only need to top up 170,000 EYET.
        Not only is the value different, the method is as well, namely spend and top up.
        Maybe they know NA players are willing to cash out while SEA not so much, it's hard to make similar event just to be "fair".
        Different regions/market have different needs.

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Knee sheesh wtf,its like ED trying to milk the most of NA....well I guess EYET is much cheaper there since its only like 8$ for 10k I think...in SEA EYET is much more expensive for some people unlike in NA.

pretty unfair tbh :/
        we're like cash cows to them.

"Need". Yeah, sure. "Event". Yeah, sure.

Pretty boring, cash-squeezing event. As if the majority of the community/players can have fun with this.
      "If you can't afford then don't join" Yeah, sure. I guess handing cash has become an event now huh. But pretty sure it's not a "need" event.

Comment

• JustARandomGuy
        JustARandomGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that is how ED spells "Events" anyway. Whether it is spending cash or doing in-game related things, they classify it as "Event".

Okay, let me express this as a "want" then, not as a "need."

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair enough.

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I think milking events like these are pretty normal for Free to Play games. Thats why most of the game I play are Pay to Play, they got spending event too but not as pathetic and desperate like this one.

Well Mr.shovel are you abit too over? Here is forum suggestion site and people are just giving their suggestion to ED without breaking the forum policies? If you doesnt agree you can just ignore the post, what for starting those unnecessary argument which more on your personal point of view and your so called “Fact”, you are not ED staff anyway and stop calling people kid before you have a look on yourself first. This is just game anyway, why so serious?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        he didn't really suggested, infact it's more like a "demand" or to what he just said on another forum member's comment, his "wants"
        can't you read what he just said on his comments on my post? he's thinking like a little kid the way he actually commented on my reply
        before you also comment something, maybe you should carefully understand the meaning behind the argument so that you won't make further confusion and misunderstanding, not only for me, and him, but also for yourself and the rest of the people who could have been reading your reply.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        the event is too extravagant that is why i did said something rather uncalled for and i shouldn't have said that but i was annoyed... why wouldn't you be annoyed if someone called you salty, and they are already wrong before the argument even started? he was making an argument just to point out something so useless, NO ONE would spend 500 dollars worth of money, this is sea, that's the problem with this guy, he thinks that his "wants" is actually a good idea, NA and SEA are different servers

• Otogiri
        Otogiri commented
        Editing a comment
        i also dont see anything wrong with ts post... and i agree if u dont like the post u can just ignore it... and this event is a full set conversion including weapon? is alot cheaper than just playing the damn box or buying it piece by piece
        Last edited by Otogiri; 04-05-2018, 11:10 PM.
    Working...
    X