Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow players to choose when to use the nest Ticket

Solution

Have an option for players to either use the nest ticket or not.

Scenario/Problem

Some players "Might" have lots of tickets in their inventory and since the default option for nest entry is to use the ticket before your weekly nest limit, your ticket will be consumed first.

However, the some players might want to clear their weekly nest limit FIRST before consuming the tickets. So, they have to take the trouble to put it on a storage.

This may cause a little inconvenience to the players as they have to extra steps.
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

it's not an issue to go back and forth just to finish up 3 runs and grab your tickets from storage so that you may use your weekly runs first before using your tickets (for assurance the party will survive and successfully finish the nest, not those noobs joining in party thinking they will be carried, and leaves as soon as they see the party failing at an early stage and giving up, these players should be banned from joining in a party for 2 hours if they leave parties in the middle of nests for 5 consecutive runs, disconnected for 5 minutes should leave them with a penalty of not being able to join a party for about 1 hour if proven they are using this tactic to return to the nest and let the party do all the hard work while this leech is rejoining party via "disconnected" issue methods.

and also, it will be difficult to actually do these specific options because the ticket is in your inventory, as for everything else it will require drastic changes for how tickets work (they should be an ingame point instead if you want to have this option on your topic)

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      tbh, Ive been thru the worst PC you can use in the history of gaming and I gotta admit, going back and forth from portals is very annoying if you're PC loads like 2-5mins or Critical Errors upon loading. Letting us choose wether to use tix or not before entering nests is a good suggestion. Then again, welcome to Dragon Nest, where your suggestions will never be heard.

Well. I agree with this.
    Clear limit first before tickets get to be used.
    Last edited by myon; 04-09-2018, 03:44 AM.
    ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

This doesn't really make it that annoying. You can try to consume the 3 runs then tell PL that you need to go back to town to get tickets.

I find it more annoying to tick whether to use Tickets or not (like how annoyed I am with ticking Jelly Use off when enhancing).

I think its better to set the default to Run Count first then use the Tickets when you limit.

Comment

Working...
      X