Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

solution for medea tier 2 bug . i think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solution for medea tier 2 bug . i think ?

would be great if they can make another converter item so they can change stats for those who have bug tier 2 medea stats so they can re pick there stats again

ps.sorry for bad english

Better! If possible.

Comment

What make a new converter? Why not just distribute a working one, like T2 Medea -> T1 Calypse converters. win win solution. Devs wouldn't be bothered anymore by fixing that bugged converter or even create a new one. Don't bother the weary devs. And easy upgrade for the masses. :3 what u guys think?
      Last edited by MeshPolygon; 04-17-2018, 11:31 AM.
      ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
      Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
      Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
      DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        guys, calm down, MeshPolygon is just mocking ED. I get what he/she's saying. Dont take his/her suggestions seriously. Its like poking more holes on a sinkng ship.

P.S(edited)
        After reading those conversations below, Im not sure if you're serious about your suggestions or not. Your point is, ED already spoonfed this server so why not spoonfed them all the way, no? Personally, I have no comment with that idea, since like you said, T2 Medea +20 is already a terrible idea. Even if ED gives away full +20 Calypse T2, that alone will not make players stand on equal grounds, there are still geared players who lacks playing skills. Then again, your point is to make ED kill the game so.. kek.
        Last edited by Vaddix; 04-19-2018, 11:31 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        we are just sharing out our own ideals to each other, we are not fighting or anything so don't worry about us bullying mesh, we aren't that type of person to do such horrible things! (you better leave your lunch out in the bench mesh, or else)

• MeshPolygon
        MeshPolygon commented
        Editing a comment
        whose gonna go? @_@ at least I'm not banned here or in game yet.

i tried my best to hide those of bashes on ED with those distraction posts coz thats deadly when ED finds out, but alas, they kept doing me.>_< they wrecked and broke me. . .

I really dont wanna fire that one of those theories of mine on the above, but since someone in ED already resorted to frauding, Im sure they can pull stunts like these, like I said, they can't be idiots. they're probably scheming somethin up their sleeves.

but with all the countless bashes i did, im surprised im still here. ED got balls of steel or something. or they just don't read here.

just give us a calypse tier 1 converter and the problem will be solve

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        please delete your useless forum account, i do think you just created one in order to make a comment here

They could just give again tier 2 medea but this time the fixed one...a medea to calypse converter is too much spoonfeeding ffs.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        worst part is? they keep chatting "pota internet to bagel naglag" and all the letters that i could keep on going, i don't even know what they are saying

(it's sarcasm, i do know what language they are speaking but rather i don't know what it means)

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        That's why experienced player can perform well even with noob gears compared to only-geared players. We play so much that the instant the boss move a muscle, we know what he going to do and whats the AOE, therefore reacting faster. Even with lag, we just try to adjust our time sense to dodge it before the damage actually comes.

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        *coughs* clear rune 8 man HC with +10 Coma set with no deaths. How to rune HC?

got 200+ weap and around 600+ armor upgrade stones from the ones i disassembled though.. another set of those is acceptable :3

Comment

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah its around this numbers. forgot to take out my current stones in inventory before disassembling them

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        btw we still cant server store stones if thats what you are planning

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        I can either wait for future patches, or just dissemble into Epic and transfer if I am desperate.

I'd rather farm for the calypse converter. A fix is enough.

Comment

Oh come on guys, what's with these humble facades? I know everyone NEEDS 'that'. ED fails us every time with no shame on their faces. How can you guys remain so humble? Time for us to be shameless and greedy. It one rare chance that we can coerce ED into something. Come on ED, it is salvation. no bugfixing anymore, operational cost cuts. :3

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
        Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
        DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• MeshPolygon
          MeshPolygon commented
          Editing a comment
          the ideology where everyone stands on equal footing, looks to one another equally, with no thoughts of domination, who works for each other, cares for one another? the idea might've been better only if us humans could keep our act together. . .

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          equal footing? there is no equality in the game, only balance, to which is balance is the scale of players who are pro-geared (top of the pyramid) the in between (middle) and the noob-geared and the pro-ungeared (biggest part of the pyramid, the bottom part) to which if you want them on equal footing or to want equality, they all must have the same skills of a pro (experienced player, not a noob who keeps dying at volcano nest stage 1) same gear, and same amount of whatever there is.

there is no such thing as "equality" in either the human race, and in the game, only balance, if there were equality, i would have slapped that girl who slapped me for nothing when i was in highschool.

equality brings forth "destruction and chaos" to which upon the earth would be burning right now with the deaths and despair of the human race

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes you get the point "only if us humans could keep our act together", thats why communism failed in so many attempts around the worlds.

Just redistribute another WORKING medea converter. Done, no discussion needed.

Comment

Ok. Since most of you guys want it that way, then so be it. Just don't forget to give ED a nice slap on the back for hard days work.

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
          DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            i don't know anymore

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            This escalated quickly.

• MeshPolygon
            MeshPolygon commented
            Editing a comment
            hey . you guy that always stalks ppl wit girl dp . . that woman in dp is someone close to my heart
            ill roast you if you ever taken a liking for her or fantasize her.

just search mr google image "facial beautiful asian"

or just listen to this song n waste ur time
            Last edited by MeshPolygon; 04-20-2018, 09:33 AM.
        Working...
        X