Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About new FTG System

Hello guys,

Right now, due to new FTG system, our gameplay time is reduced and we cannot get fun as we used to do. For example, I am a level 95 DA player and due to new FTG system, I cannot help new players and do my own stuffs at the same time, f.e doing daily tasks, grinding items in abyss dungeons. Also, there are no any non-cash ways to recover your FTG (I am aware of like system but come on 150 FTG is not enough, and only 2 days are available in Hot spring to recover your FTG).

My suggestion is;

1- The old system should be modified with this new one. For example, player should be able to do various of dungeons without having FTG but they won't get any item during the run. Also, maybe if you don't have FTG, you won't be able to go to Slayer Testing Ground.

2- Adding various type of events or ways to recover your FTG while playing. For example, there would be more places like Hot Spring to recover your FTG, maybe a place in Wonderful Theme park to recover your FTG doing different type of dungeons or mini-games.

3- Time limit for FTG. This means recover FTG in a limited time, for example in every 1 hour, recover 100 FTG, even if you're online or not, maybe you can goin more FTG when you're online. So, players can stay in-game and chat and meet with new people while waiting for their FTG recover. Also this would help new players to continue to their grinding without having a break.

4- Limited dungeon run for Master-Apprenticeship, for masters they can only run dungeons with their Apprentice for 5 times but after that they start to lose FTG. This doesn't make any sense in my humble opinion, this system should reserve back to original because if master lose FTG, he/she won't be able to help its apprentice and it won't be really

One more thing, this new FTG system limits new players to grind and hunt gold to catch up with old players and if I was a new player, it would decrease my in-game fun because I will have a VERY limited to time catch up with them.
Working...
X