CC to EYET Conversion Amount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC to EYET Conversion Amount

Good day ED! Please do add a 2,900 value in your CC to EYET conversion.

To be exact, make the conversion values the same as the Top-up values for CC. I recently experienced this problem topping-up. CC has a 2,900 value and when converted to EYET, this results in an unending cycle of unused CC because there is no 2,900 conversion into EYET.

I know that the values can be miniscule but essentially cannot use the leftover CC. Please do consider. Thanks!

+1 on this. This has been bothering me as well. I really do hope that ED will adjust their conversion that compliments the value of CC to EYET. I've been piling up CC that's below 5000. I usually buy 2pcs of 2900 worth of CC and the only amount I could transfer is 5000 and the 800 is left there stuck like a useless waste (and it just keeps on piling, and I don't even know when it'll reach 5000 so that I can use it, lol) just because the conversion value for it isn't available. Please ED, do consider this one.

Comment

+1 to this... I don't like leftover points that I cannot use in my account... and just like Livi said, I'm just gonna wait until it pile up to the point I can transfer it... Some point even the smallest can make a difference if you are going to spend it like in the current event, but you cannot participate due to the fact you are short of points... And in reality you are not but you cannot transfer the leftover points :>

In short, your conversion is not efficient :3

Comment

Working...
      X