No announcement yet.

Please make ticket consume on theme park only when the player opens the chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make ticket consume on theme park only when the player opens the chest

I just finished killing the 3 minotaurs at reckless umrak and suddenly got dc when I was about to get to the chest, it consumed my ticket but I didn't get clear on the daily task part.....now I am suggesting this cuz I tried to get memory fragments at distorted zone but noticed that the [ memory fragment ] item doesn't drop there anymore ( or does it? please do tell )....now I am in no way be able to complete the wonderful theme park daily task and also the 5 daily tasks done mission. I do hope they change how ticket consume is on theme park.

Memory fragments still drop in lvl 93 abyss DZ although you have to rely on RNG.

Comment

yeah I agree to this one... when you are trying hard to complete the daily task to get the weekly task but just get dc from themepark the whole weekly will be impossible to complete :< I wish and pray they do what you suggested..

Comment

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        So the only solution for this is to be a farmer then? Not like I have a job and life to worry about . v .

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        Level 93 DZ only consumes 60 ftg and from my experience, the drop rate is decent. If you're willing to sacrifice 1 nest run for 5 DZ runs for a few days, you don't have to farm using subs. Unless very bad RNG strikes...

• StarBright
        StarBright commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks guys for the info... it really frustrates me when i get disconnected even if my connection is fine, sometimes force close or out of memory which in my case should not happen because I got plenty of ram to spare... again thank you :>>

I do agree though that ED should do something about the usage of tickets on some of the game contents. HBF HC is suffering from the same issue.

Comment

If they can implement in labrynths that when you finish run you consume the ftg...why can't they implement that in WTP and HBF aswell where you consume the ticket when you open the chest ( they already have a mech where if you open the chest in WTP that succesfully adds to your run WTP dungeon twice on daily tasks ) heck even in DQ dungeons I hope they do that aswell....am just suggesting a very simple solution to a very annoying problem...its not abusive or anything

Comment

Working...
        X