Please sell the Magical Design Synthesis Device at Cash Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please sell the Magical Design Synthesis Device at Cash Shop

I really like fashion and mixing up costumes on my characters but some good looking costumes have terrible stats. If it's possible, I'd like to ask about selling the magical synthesis device in cash shop, instead of obtaining it through Altea Boxes.. Pleeeeeaaassseeee
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

hm do u check properly
    i tho its 1600CC in cash shop
    and if u are saying u wan old costume but the stats low , u can try conversion set

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, I hope that you are aware that TS here is not talking about costume synthesis device.

Magical Design Synthesis Device transfers stats of selected costumes to the DESIGN of another costume.
      a with stat b + c with stat d = a with stat d

Where as Costume Synthesis Device is a tool to acquire current epic costumes.
      a + b = c
      Last edited by nvLite; 07-19-2018, 12:25 AM.

• Hereamiagain
      Hereamiagain commented
      Editing a comment
      oh i see , thank you

MDSD usage is so limited (non-TH, non-revertable, 1 time use, only certain costume can). so i dont think they would review back bout this old version, since they already release newer conversion parts which are much better.
    i have alot of it in my subs, & idk what to do with them, since newly release costume stats are keep increasing on every update
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Working...
    X