Labyrinth Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labyrinth Suggestions

Good day ED staff and DN players who will read this, I would just like to suggest something to improve our current labyrinth system-

Labyrinth is a very good concept, increasing difficulties and rewards, but it failed in execution.

Why is that so?

1. Lebrium Pts. vs. Difficulty

As players try to reach higher floors, the difficulty increases (which is necessary for a challenge, yes) but somehow, the rewards aren't really proportional to the difficulty change.

E.g. Lab 40's 81 leb pts -> Lab 41's 86 pts
    only 5 pts for a 14% increase in bosses' stats
    Then Lab 41's 86 pts to Lab 42's 90 pts (wut?)
    and it's really difficult and time consuming to farm very high floors when it is not necessarily rewarding...

2. Fixed Rewards

Ever wonder why players continue to create lots of chars to farm vn easy? This is one of the reasons. Why farm vn 30 for x mins (depending on gear) if you get the same gold, nest pts, and a possible 3 pts in gold chest from 1-2 mins of vn easy?

So, what can be done?

1. Make the rewards proportional to the difficulty. This will make clearing high floors more reasonable-

2. Adjust other rewards with respect to the difficulty as well.
    (Especially that friggin 3 pts in gold chest even in high floor LOL)

3. Increase ftg cost, increase rewards in return
    -This is to encourage players to farm higher floors due to less runs needed to repeat- (because honestly, farming 40f 10x daily or more is somewhat mundane and exhausting tbh)

this is to encourage casual players, players with work, etc. to be active in game since there's less grind. It will still have the same outcome since you'll run out of ftg faster, only difference is it is, time efficient, a very good thing for casual players.

That is all

if you like my suggestion,
    bump my post
    and more suggestions are welcome as well

thank you
    Last edited by Roboshiro; 09-21-2018, 09:11 PM.

I think Nucleus of Division already covers your solution #3. SEA still don't have this tho.

Comment

• Roboshiro
      Roboshiro commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, that's nice then

I believe they've tried to addressed this problem in the future patch.
    The patch we might get in few months or so.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Working...
    X