need to revamp some useless NPC/ features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to revamp some useless NPC/ features

not expecting ED to look up into these, so im just mumbling to myself while waiting for twitch to streaming on

some of NPC/ features that really need to improvise
    1. Donation on NPC Trisha or Tasha forgot her name (old Loffy The Beggar)
    • I cant really see how does this is called as donation, more like an auction for trial title & some stuff. Why not allow some DN player/ beggar to withdraw some of the gold within limited amount to help them in their adventure progress.its Win-Win situation

2. Remote Dungeon (auto select hero, daily refresh & change lucky coin usage)
    • Auto select hero, for fast procedure for those who have many heroes. since scrolling down hero to select it just tooooo much..
    • Daily refresh mission, been days my only available mission are mostly (30min-1hour) seriously.. cant we just delete/ reject those mission
    • Lucky coin reduce 30% time consume, since the game dont give any notification once the adventures is done, why not change it to as postpaid to fast forward the remaining time left.

3. TH (remote TH, TH history, refresh unsold items, & option of price input)
    • Please bring back old mobility function same as old remote Crafting windows for TH that works in town/ field, TH NPC too crowded sometime to make face-to-face negotiation.
    • TH history is needed to know who made the purchase so we can show our gratitude to the buyer & send a LIKE for them remotely as a good feedback as a legit buyer/seller (i wonder if DISLIKE button also needed)
    • Refresh unsold items, hassle free by just refresh the sale instead of to set another price tag
    • Option of price input, allow us to input either unit price or total price, since even 1 copper can determine if the items sold or unsold
    Thank you for your time reading this..
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

I agree with this, and also please include the Bosses, they should move more often and attack more often, and they should learn to dodge or block our attacks (PVP Bots are good example, this ability should apply this on bosses as well, because I dug through the game folders, that they have some animation which is not often used for it, like the dodge animation and stunned animation), I also find it interesting when they could do basic combo while you're stunned, and it makes the battle style interesting and you can make your [Aerial Evasion] useful (Aerial Evasion is only useful when you messed up and got hit from the boss). They only recycle the same bosses, but different health and damage. I don't think you can find it interesting if you only fight bosses that kills you in one-hit, and plays the repeating mechanic. You might find my idea and my english bad, so I apologize for it.

They should add some animations on bosses:
    1. Attack, Defend, Evade
    > Healthy, Mildly-hurt, Critical health, Near death
    > Against multiple players (do an AOE attack, like smashing the ground)
    > Against single player (you only make a non-AOE attack and only an attack that is focused on a single enemy)
    > Against melee player (nothing wrong with this, so you can either fight it head-on, or if the boss is a ranged type, they should find a way to avoid them while dealing damage to players)
    > Against ranged player (you can find a way to block ranged attacks while going near them [only for melee bosses], or fight them with ranged attacks as well)
    > Against agile player (you can go agile to keep up with them, or any mechanics that slows them down, like ground stomp, freeze them, or bind them, giving them time to get rid of debuffs like that while you're about to attack)
    > Against afk'ers (torture them while they're away from keyboard, like non-fatal combos, juggling them or bouncing them in the wall)

You can combine some of them:
    (A Ranged-type boss (near death) is fighting against multiple raiders (players) by doing a Ranged AOE burst attack (a slow one, because the boss is dying), some of the raiders are ranged, some of them are melee, some of them are healers, some of them are tanks, and some of them are agile).
    Last edited by Agent3554; 09-28-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X