Fission nest needs a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fission nest needs a change!

Currently it is random whenever you enter the nest. It uses 1.2k ftg and yes we get 4x the rewards. However it only adds 1 count towards the weekly nest clear mission instead of 4.

It would be great if we are able to choose which nest to enter(either vn,gn,mn or cn) of our choice rather than it being random and increase the weekly nest clear mission to 4 instead of 1. I believe this will benefit alot of players as not only it will be faster, we also get to choose the nests that we need and able to clear weekly mission easier too.

I don?t think it's possible that they do something that you ask for, since ... that it would be worth having put Fission Nest then, ... they would have to remove the other 4 nests and let that there only, and i don't think that they do that, besides, if they do that, they would have to remove the need to enter with tickets
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• Ryndecure
      Ryndecure commented
      Editing a comment
      They can still make it that it requires ticket. With it being random now is actually pointless as they might as well let us choose. This way our relics will be balanced

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they can add like a "fission mode" or something on the options where we choose floors for the nest we desire to enter.

Random is bad actually because one of the nest relics will surely be higher than the rest.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      not to mention the hated mist nest, i was able to clear it 5 level below the other 3 nest, if i choose the highest floor i was able to clear, and mist nest was chosen yikes.
Working...
X