Golden Goose Guild Membership Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Goose Guild Membership Changes

Please give some further thought for players who have Golden Goose Guild Membership alliance points still remaining in their accounts.

I'm sure majority of players still have this point on their accounts with such a great number.
    As speaking for myself, I still have 100,000+ alliance points of it and it's heartbreaking to know that my earned point went straight from very beneficial to be completely useless.
    Some other point-currencies had their own exchanging phase before it got deleted, I don't get why there is none for this one.
    Please make it possible to convert it to something else, or at least to buy only the selling item price to NPC +20% buff with it.

Well, they did do an announcement almost a week before that...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/237

Posted on 2nd December.
      More than a week.
      I sold all my collected gold coins and those old useless items (powerstones, old apple, etc) when they announce it.

Comment

I'm talking about the alliance point, not the badges.

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          The alternative was to buy VIP and extend it to convert points to the badges. However the conversion rates are very low. 250k points will barely net you more than 1k

• BabyBunny
          BabyBunny commented
          Editing a comment
          Xenocho sorry which VIP again? Golden Goose is already removed from alliance store if you mean that one.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I meant before today's patch...

This is why i'm not enhancing my long bow via blacksmith... that greedy little bearded dwarf is asking for too much gold that my pocket can't provide even if i had to sold off all my damn badges to him and trade it for a discount "Farewell young adventurer, HEHE" DON'T TRUST HIM

Comment

Working...
        X